Viper Owners In Nebraska

Fursty

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just looking for other Viper Owners in Nebraska. PM me as I would like to know about NE events or just to meet sometime.... when the weather is more condusive to driving.

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though Woodhouse is local we still don't do much as far as meets. There are lots of track events out at MidAmerican Motorplex over the bridge in Iowa. I've got an NSX also and the import guys will give you something to do every weekend if you wish.
Kansas City seems very active. I'm going to join the VCA and go to a few of their meets this year.

goldlifter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another Omaha owner checking in.....i didnt make it out much last year due to my travel schedule but am hoping to make it out/about more this year

jacksonian

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another Omaha owner reporting in. Can't wait for this snow to go away and the gravel to be swept up. The Nebraska VCA club joined forces with the Kansas City region. They are fairly active down south.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all need to get together this year once the weather warms up. If you are interested we are meeting at Woodhouse this weekend (sat 21st) for a tour of the facility. we are meeting at legends on the Irvington exit at 11 oclock sat morning. Please feel free to attend.

Bruce

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, do I count? I live in Virginia Beach but am a Papillion-LaVista/UNL grad & come back to see family on occasion... I would like to see the sched of events in Omaha in case I am in town and could hang out with the area's club...

V

Venomiss

For those who are VCA members we have ladies night coming up on Tuesday, February 24th in Kansas City if you can make it. Ladies eat for free with a nice Italian buffet.

Join us if you can as we'd love to have you!:)
If you need information for a hotel please let me know and we'll get you some information.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to have a gathering and work with the KC guys this year. Let me know what everyones thoughts are and we can talk about it this year at Sonics on 156th and Q. Our local club meets up there almost every Friday when the weather is nice.

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw an orange 08 coupe with black stripes and 5 spoke wheels drive by my work. Is it anyone here?

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can a moderator move this thread from RT/10 to the KC region forum.

thanks
Bruce

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw an orange 08 coupe with black stripes and 5 spoke wheels drive by my work. Is it anyone here?

Bruce

I heard that there is a new orange viper in Gretna but the guy I talked to didn't say anything about stripes.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that there is a new orange viper in Gretna but the guy I talked to didn't say anything about stripes.

I talked to him last fall. He was clearing a code for not reaching high enough RPM's at an Autozone. That was a no stripe car. Very nice guy too. I live pretty close to him.

Bruce

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Viper Owners In Nebraska - VIPERDAYS.COM

If your looking for something to do why don't you come out and join all your fellow Viper owners at Viper Days March 27-29 at Heartland Park Raceway in Topeka, Kansas. Just a short drive south and you will find the best in-car Viper driving school. This is a VCA sponsored event. You will also be able to watch the Viper Racing League and the largest collection of Viper Competition Coupes battle it out on the track. If you like ACRs 15 showed up at our last event and were the fastest cars on the track. Go to NARRAonline.com or Viperdays.com to find out more and register. See you there.
:drive:

Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone here own the 06 GTS Blue coupe with Silver stripes and 5 spokes? I saw it today on Millard avenue heading north. I think it is the same car for sale on Craigslist.

Bruce

Reaction score
Anyone here own the 06 GTS Blue coupe with Silver stripes and 5 spokes? I saw it today on Millard avenue heading north. I think it is the same car for sale on Craigslist.

Bruce

I don't think he posts on the forums but it probably was I know he would like to get out of it and possibly into an 08'-09'. Nice low mile Viper if you have the cash.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Think about joining the High Impact Performance MoPar Auto Club, as there are quite a few of us Viper owners in the Club. As members of the KC VCA, it would be great to get more of together to wander down to some of the events. We also need to include include folks in Western Iowa who would like to join the Club also, as it makes for a small extension of gearheads that can get together with their Snakes, when unable to go to the KC events --- which are always fantastic. The KC Club is one of the best in the Country and I know it would be great to have more of the Nebraska and Iowa members make it to the functions, and with more participating we could hold an get together up in our neck of the woods for the rest to drive up to.

Example;

Woodhouse Track Experience
Sept. 19-20
Open to Vipers from the surrounding area for two days of instruction and fast lapping at Mid America Motorplex. Cost.........
...........drum roll please.............$50 for one day and only $75 for two.

Appreciate you asking , as it would be great to get more Snakehandlers together to party, eat, party, and ..........talk. Did I mention eat????:2tu:

Lee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there is a guy named Don who lives in Spring Ridge who has a car that fits that description.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spotted a GEN 4 Coupe, 2 times this week in Viper Orange with black stripes and 5 spokes. Anyone here? Plus I am working on a local gathering for Nebraska and Western IA owners possible at a resteraunt and cruise. If you are local let me know and i will keep everyone posted.

Bruce

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the early planning stages of a get together in Ashland (between Omaha and Lincoln) on a Sunday in July. I am starting a local database for our area to reach out to members.

PM me your name, number, email and car so i can put this together.

thanks
Bruce

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a Viper Days Event in your area Thurs-Fri July 17-19 at Heartland Park Raceway in Topeka, Kansas. Viper Hiogh Performamce Driving School in with car instructions and you can watch the Viper Racing League with Viper Competition Coupes battling it out. Go to viperdays.com to find out more and sign up.