DELIVERY-finally--ssg coupe w/white stripes

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally got my coupe---drove it about 50 miles yesterday---I LOVE IT!!!_-did not have it above 4k rpms and I could not beleive how quick it was. Also could not beleive how much cooler inside it was and also how much cooler the side sills were than my 04 vert. Another huge plus was the exhaust note--I was already preparing to change the exhaust, but really I think it sounds great stock--rumbly and not too overbearing. Cannot wait to open it up--

---already blew my center woofer however-----STEREO UPGRADE A MUST

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah--its growing on me a bit--truly wanted a black stripe and still may vinyl over--but definately keeping the white---if I black stripe it and want to change back to white-I can do it---i AM lOVIN IT

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah--its growing on me a bit--truly wanted a black stripe and still may vinyl over--but definately keeping the white---if I black stripe it and want to change back to white-I can do it---i AM lOVIN IT

Don't even consider it. Leave them white.

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on the color and best in choice not because i have one also.enjoy in good health:headbang:

Last edited:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. :2tu:

I wish I was in Florida right now and able to take my Viper for a ride. I cannot remember the last time I drove mine. There is so much salt dust on the roads I have to dust the cars in the garage if I leave the garage door open for more that 30 minutes and I do not live on a busy road. It is all over the roads and in the air. I hate it, it even makes our well water taste like crap. :( Where are you summer? :cool:

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is awesome Ben
I am heading down to florida in two weeks i think i am having mine shipped down. For the 2 weeks I will stop by the shop with mikey b

Talk 2 you soon Again kick ass car
Jon

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome dude--we will have to hit tower shops on friday night----we will have to hang--are you staying in miami with mike?

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finally got my coupe---drove it about 50 miles yesterday---I LOVE IT!!!_-did not have it above 4k rpms and I could not beleive how quick it was. Also could not beleive how much cooler inside it was and also how much cooler the side sills were than my 04 vert. Another huge plus was the exhaust note--I was already preparing to change the exhaust, but really I think it sounds great stock--rumbly and not too overbearing. Cannot wait to open it up--

Congrats on the new purchase. I concur with what you said. I have been enjoying my 09 for my second week and I must say the car is much cooler inside than my 05 and 06, the exhaust sounds great stock(no plans to make any changes here either), and the fact of keeping it under 4k is just torture. The engine is smooth like butter and I love the clutch and tranny feel compared to the previous gens too. Enjoy the beast.

OP
OP
A

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
700 miles on it at this point---have got on it--it is scary--I need to take a driving course. At 40 miles an hour in 1st--step on the gas and it will light the tires right up.

I am liking it so much--I am actually going to buy detailing stuff again and start doing my own car which I vowed never to do again. That is how you know that its true love

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Mine should arrive in a matter of hours. I seared at the SSG when I saw it on Dodge's website. These real-life photos really show the beauty of the color! I love the SSG wheels - they are the best looking IMO. I can only imaging peoples' thoughts when they see that green meanie in their rear-view double tapping the brights. Truely Viper-like (looking).

Schweet ride!

Last edited: