Official Exhaust Clip Thread!!!

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had straight pipes, it was loud but it was unrefined and sounded like trash, especially when it lets out the loud raspy "braaaaaaap". Loud =/= good no matter how much ricer logic you use.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had straight pipes, it was loud but it was unrefined and sounded like trash, especially when it lets out the loud raspy "braaaaaaap". Loud =/= good no matter how much ricer logic you use.

That's why there are options. I like my street car sounding like my track car. BRaapp BRaaapp!!!!

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking for RT10 videos on Youtube, and I see a silver one that sort of looks like mine...low and behold, it is mine:D Someone must have filmed it when I was pulling out of a parking lot. So here's my "unofficial" exhaust clip contribution. Just idle in the parking lot. I'll post a better video in the Spring :) Currently has magnaflow high flow cats, Jones bullet mufflers on the side, rear muffler delete.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW12NBA6TD0

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clip of a gts with stock manifolds, no cats and magnaflow catback (3 inch to be precise) I am wanting to get my cats out but i would like to hear it first

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, i've decided I want to go side exit exhausts,

The plan is to finally fit my Belanger headers, 3" turnouts 3" Hi Flow cats, then some kind of muffler?

Recommendations please and any video clips?

SRToad4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody have a clip of all stock except for cat/resonator delete?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that none of these clips sound like a UPS truck. Thanks for posting all these clips!!!! :2tu:

SRToad4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty decided on doing just a cat and muffler delete, with leaving the stock resonator. I want it loud, but I don't want it straight pipe with no resonator loud.