Post up the best pic of your SRT

Rednels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
rednels your seat looks very low...

Yes, I put in the 2" lowering bracket. I also have another SRT seat at an upholstery shop being worked right now. they removed the lower bolsters and the springs under the seat so I will basically sit on the foam, and the foam will be touching the floor.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Green Giant, is that you?;) How tall are you?

Yes, I put in the 2" lowering bracket. I also have another SRT seat at an upholstery shop being worked right now. they removed the lower bolsters and the springs under the seat so I will basically sit on the foam, and the foam will be touching the floor.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rally2008.jpg

What spoiler is on the back of this car and do you have any other pictures of it?

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple of my ACR at Infineon. Even in the wet you can see a lot of weight transfer off of the inside front tire. Cool.

On the dry track shot I like how the exhaust heat appears to be melting a Z06 that was recently passed....

Greg

Attachments

• ACR Infineon 1W.JPG
    ACR Infineon 1W.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 206
  • ACR Infineon 2D.JPG
    ACR Infineon 2D.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 176

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What shot could be better than the first seconds driving a brand new ACR? This is my wife and I driving out the dealership door.

They kept it in a locked, glass room until I could pick it up. I live in Calgary and the car was delivered to a dealer in Edmonton - 3 hours away.

Within the first 20 minutes driving there was a deluge of rain. Super bad storm. Tense moments for sure!

Greg

Attachments

• ACR SOLD.JPG
    ACR SOLD.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 193
Reaction score
Finally got a few shots in a less confined space and better lighting. Sorry for over posting but I'm a kid in a candy store and so excited about the new toy I can't stop looking at it (or driving it).

You must be registered for see images attach

Waxing is sure fun when you love your car. :headbang:

Could the hood look any more aggressive?!!!

Thanks for indulging my obsession. :D

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few. Gonna miss my blue (just a little bit, though)

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Working on taking some better pictures today. Too much lighting in this and just about all of my other pictures

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Working on taking some better pictures today. Too much lighting in this and just about all of my other pictures

Hey Buddy shoot the car at sunset or sunrise. You'll get a softer light and it won't make the car so harsh. Also shoot from a lower or higher vantage point. We all look at cars while we are standing up so usually shots lower and higher present some new angles we are not used to seeing everyday.

Also try and minimize reflections, and background distractions.

Sorry I shoot for a national automotive publication, I can't help it!

Great car looking forward to your new shots!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got a few shots in a less confined space and better lighting. Sorry for over posting but I'm a kid in a candy store and so excited about the new toy I can't stop looking at it (or driving it).

Waxing is sure fun when you love your car. :headbang:

Could the hood look any more aggressive?!!!

Thanks for indulging my obsession. :D

How do I get some of those Woodhouse stickers????

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Viper and I:

Viper and GF

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...I really hate to say it but after lookin at all those SRT's that GTS looks really dated..Girlfriend looks pretty nice though

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow...I really hate to say it but after lookin at all those SRT's that GTS looks really dated..Girlfriend looks pretty nice though

That sure was a rude comment! I'm more concerned for the guy that the picture of that 15 year old girl can be used as incriminating evidence!

:lmao:

Last edited:
Reaction score
How do I get some of those Woodhouse stickers????

Hi Brian,

These are VERY special stickers that only Bob (Pantax) and I have. We have done so many cars for you though just Email me what you want for colors and I will see what I can do. Maybe the decal guy will cut us a break if I get a few extra, Is this something that we should have for all the "built" Vipers we do?

What do you guys think? I just did not want to take it upon myself to slap a decal on each car because that seems pretentious but if you guys/gals like the decal I would happily get some for you and the future cars.

Email or PM me with all your thoughts or requests to help us out! :2tu:

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That sure was a rude comment! I'm more concerned for the guy that the picture of that 15 year old girl can be used as incriminating evidence!

:lmao:

Don't worry. She's legal. And I'm only 20.

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry. She's legal. And I'm only 20.

Oh, that's good...Well in that case your father is going to be pissed when he gets back from vacation and sees you have his car out of the garage! Just kidding. You're doing great for being 20 and having a Viper and it looks beatiful. I guarantee your GTS gets more attention than a brand new Vette. I want a GTS to go along with my SRT...now that I think about it, I want one from all from each Generation.

cobrapilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Brian,

These are VERY special stickers that only Bob (Pantax) and I have. We have done so many cars for you though just Email me what you want for colors and I will see what I can do. Maybe the decal guy will cut us a break if I get a few extra, Is this something that we should have for all the "built" Vipers we do?

What do you guys think? I just did not want to take it upon myself to slap a decal on each car because that seems pretentious but if you guys/gals like the decal I would happily get some for you and the future cars.

Email or PM me with all your thoughts or requests to help us out! :2tu:

Hi Mark:
I had seriously thought about this before. You guys are missing a serious advertising boat here. The cars you mod should have the Woodhouse stickers on the sides. If your as old as I am, this is similar to what Holman-Moody did to the Boss 429 Mustangs. for us, maybe some re-sale value in 20 or 30 years. You could maybe standardize them into maybe two colors, one for dark cars and one for light cars if you didnt want a bunch of different ones. I for one would like to have them on my cars just be different from the other Vipers. You got my address. Send em!

FYI, I sold my HM Boss 429 a couple years ago for enough money to buy two Vipers! Let's hope your stickers do the same thing in 40 years! I will be 86 and will split it with you then!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper