Viper Round Up

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys hitting up the Round Up this year?

April 3rd, 4th and 5th...it's in the Activities section...

So far we have Florida as the farthest away...unless Barb from Utah joins up again :)

Ryan

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
will be great...seeing Dave's upgrades in person alone will be worth the trip ;)

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I used the Search and found some information in the South/Central Texas forum, but I still don't really know what the Viper Round Up is...Dave said, he paid some money...what money...how much...what for...what are the activities...could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

V

Venomiss

Okay, I used the Search and found some information in the South/Central Texas forum, but I still don't really know what the Viper Round Up is...Dave said, he paid some money...what money...how much...what for...what are the activities...could you point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Here you go: Dates and hotel. Big fun cruise with lots of Vipers. I'll try and find the pictures from last year for you.
http://forums.viperclub.org/texas-s...iper-round-up-2009-save-date.html#post2650591

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks!

On the Central Texas forum is the itinerary for the event.

The $25 is a requested donation. It is not a requirement to participate in any of the events. If you look at what all goes on in the 3 days of the event, you might just end up firing off an email to Ryan - our Prez - asking if he's high on something for all of that for an optional fee of $25!

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The goal is still 100+ Vipers! That would be absolutely awesome! Got the visual of over 100 Vipers rolling down the road at the same time?

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thought of being part of a possible 100 Viper round-up really has me stoked! What a sight that would be! Not to mention the deafening sound of 100 V-10s firing up -- real "rolling thunder"! :):):)

I'm foregoing the Texas Z Nationals on the same weekend, just to slither up to Austin for the Texas Viper Round-Up! :drive:

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup...we have 49 confirmed so far...and LOTS of maybes...and we still have a month and a half!...spread the word folks! Colorado...come on down...you will have a blast!