Viper Round Up

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
43 folks confirmed tonight guys...looks like another 6 from the panhandle to add...and another 20 from local folks...so on and so on...holy cow this is going to be huge!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
43 folks confirmed tonight guys...looks like another 6 from the panhandle to add...and another 20 from local folks...so on and so on...holy cow this is going to be huge!

If my friends with TT Vipers hold up for the Supra Nationals on the 21st, they should be making it down :2tu:

One is trying to source a tranny right now, and his in-laws are in Austin, so it's an easy sell for his wife. Right now, our little group of friends have 6 Vipers, but not sure how many will come. I'll hope for the best.

Jason

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh! I can't! More than anything in the world, I want to take my Viper and shred the Texas Hill Country. But alas, my wife has friends coming in town that weekend for NASCAR!:(

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could make it this year. It is one of the best events in the country, especially if you love to drive your car.

I dont know if you guys will miss me, but I will be thinking of you. Especially that road down to the resturant at Lake Travis. I have never hung it out like that before!

Have FUN!!!!

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live about 8 minutes from the hotel and have tools, air, scanner, and a power washer if anyone needs a spot for repairs and/or detailing before, during or after the event.