Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But still I ****** mine.

You talkin' about sheep or your Viper? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:stooges:

:jk:

This thread is sooooo far off track... :hijack:

I say paint it pearl white with "tasteful" ghost flames on the hood. Or possibly ghost stripes. Or maybe a giant wizard. Or do the entire car in "snakeskin."

If only I had pictures or was better at Photochop...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really dark, dark green with bright green stripes that change color. I think it's made by Dupont. Years ago SeaSnake had a black RT/10 with those green stripes and it was gorgeous. I'll try to find a pic.

Let me know when to expect the check. :)

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go Chuck..
Topless5.jpg

Topless3.jpg

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graphite stripes, graphite side graphics (the vertical hash stripes that start out dark at the hood and fad away as they near the rear wheel well). There's a pic somewhere in the gallery but I couldn't find it. Also black chrome wheels.

OP
OP
M

mopard150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really dark, dark green with bright green stripes that change color. I think it's made by Dupont. Years ago SeaSnake had a black RT/10 with those green stripes and it was gorgeous. I'll try to find a pic.

Let me know when to expect the check. :)

That sounds interesting. I saw the [ics posted of it.

V

Venomiss

It says Fitzwell Racing. It was someting that the last owner and his buddies came up with. Those of you in NJ might recognize the car

Was the previous owner a VCA member?

Pay Austin here $100 a call it a day before the other spelling mishaps become a whole different thread. ;) Someting tells me it's a winer.:D(Sorry, all in good fun.)

OP
OP
M

mopard150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the previous owner a VCA member?

Pay Austin here $100 a call it a day before the other spelling mishaps become a whole different thread. ;) Someting tells me it's a winer.:D(Sorry, all in good fun.)

Yes. It was Bobby Cerchione. He is in the NJ chapter and he is also now the Notional Secretary. He now owns a new viper. If you recieved you VCA notes, turn to page 3

V

Venomiss

Yes. It was Bobby Cerchione. He is in the NJ chapter and he is also now the Notional Secretary. He now owns a new viper. If you recieved you VCA notes, turn to page 3

Ha! I didn't know this was Bobby's car.;) New owner should be very proud to own that car.

My vote is to leave that Viper alone. Nothing else.

Then join the VCA.:D

OP
OP
M

mopard150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! I didn't know this was Bobby's car.;) New owner should be very proud to own that car.

My vote is to leave that Viper alone. Nothing else.

Then join the VCA.:D

I am a member of the VCA. Just joined. I need to update my profile here. Been busy with other items that I have not had the time to yet. I'm looking forward to the first event that I can get out to.

V

Venomiss

I am a member of the VCA. Just joined. I need to update my profile here. Been busy with other items that I have not had the time to yet. I'm looking forward to the first event that I can get out to.

Awesome and welcome to the club!!!!!
When you have your membership number just PM the moderators here:
lee00blacksilverGTS, Leslie, ViperTony, CitySnake, or Big-n-italian(he's the guy who can help with an avatar). You may want to spend your extra money on the Viper raffle coming up......only VCA members can buy tickets. Plus you will see a whole lot more of this site and be in for the February giveaway here-$200 to helmet city. All VCA members are entered automatically.

If you want to "bling" the car consider vinyl stripes, wheels, or ghost stripes.
If it needs the front repainted many viper owner do this in the fall after driving season is over. Give it time to cure and you can enjoy your car while the weather is good.;) Here are some different wheel ideas-I'll try and find a better picture of this car for you.

ron11.jpg

You must be registered for see images

These are GTS coupes but in I think in your color with different wheels/stripe for ideas

2grays.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I submit the following to inspire you...

picture.php

:bling:

there must be something to this concept. While driving through GA last month, i saw a car for sale and it had some kind of fire and in the center of the fire were........water and dolphins.:omg: very strange.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456