Changing from Enthusiast to Owner

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how to change my tag from Enthusiast to Owner. I have saved my VIN in my profile. Thanks for the help!

V

Venomiss

I was wondering how to change my tag from Enthusiast to Owner. I have saved my VIN in my profile. Thanks for the help!

Voila you should be all set. They will upgrade you to VCA member when they get the member number from Chrysler. Takes about 6-8 weeks so keep checking back.:)
That Y2k5SRT guy took care of you.

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!!!! I've very, very proud of that "owner" tag :)

PS: Can I upgrade to "Venom" status on top of my freebie VCA membership?

Thx!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!!!! I've very, very proud of that "owner" tag :)
PS: Can I upgrade to "Venom" status on top of my freebie VCA membership?
Thx!

We hear ya on being 'proud'~!!! :2tu: Yes, you can upgrade to VENOM by calling JRT/Viper HQ at 1-800-998-1110...it's $30 more. We did the same thing (free '08 membership, paid $30 for VENOM). CONGRATS!!! :headbang: ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm sorry if those that have posted before me have led you to think your title change was simple and easy. Painless and free.

They could not be farther from the truth with their statements. You see, this is like a brotherhood here, much like a biker gang is a brotherhood. And if you want to join, we get to check out your equipment first.

The good news is, that the VCA does have some cost control measures in place, as watching 100 people burn down a full set of tires at the prospect's expense can be, well, costly to say the least. So it is limited to 25 as a courtesy to new members.

The official list will start here. Please start organizing your finances. We look forward to meeting you!

:D

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not! PS2's for everyone!!!

:jk:

I'm sorry if those that have posted before me have led you to think your title change was simple and easy. Painless and free.

They could not be farther from the truth with their statements. You see, this is like a brotherhood here, much like a biker gang is a brotherhood. And if you want to join, we get to check out your equipment first.

The good news is, that the VCA does have some cost control measures in place, as watching 100 people burn down a full set of tires at the prospect's expense can be, well, costly to say the least. So it is limited to 25 as a courtesy to new members.

The official list will start here. Please start organizing your finances. We look forward to meeting you!

:D

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...I've been waiting for my Viper Owner status. I guess I have to wait 6-8 weeks?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm...I've been waiting for my Viper Owner status. I guess I have to wait 6-8 weeks?

Did you PM your VIN# to the moderators to upgrade you? They don't know til they have your VIN#...pm it confidentially to: lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean
:cool: ~juli

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEAUTIFUL car!! Someone in quality control must have some horrible eye cataracts to let the seat cover thing slip by :dunno:
NO, this could not be. NOT the Viper plant. Just a few weeks ago I complained on factory quality control reference my new 09 and I got replys like "must of happened at the dealer" or " the factory has a thorough final inspection". Right. Lets hear from these guys again.

OP
OP
F

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my VCA Membership # (Updated in Profile) with Venom.

Now I can go crazy with the posting and access all the "secret" areas!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my VCA Membership # (Updated in Profile) with Venom.
Now I can go crazy with the posting and access all the "secret" areas!

Don't forget to PM the moderators to UPGRADE ya! (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean)
WAY TO GO!!! Welcome---OFFICIALLY~!!! :headbang::headbang: ~juli]

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you PM your VIN# to the moderators to upgrade you? They don't know til they have your VIN#...pm it confidentially to: lee00blacksilvergts or kcobean
:cool: ~juli

Thank you...I had updated my profile, but I will PM them too!!!

V

Venomiss

According to the smilie list it say eater but in this case I just wanted to butter you up and wait for an answer to buying raffle tickets now that you have full access.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth