NE Zone Rendezvous!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The event is next Weekend. We have approximately 35 cars signed up so far, and expect many more to show up for the Sunday Concourse. We have some great raffles set up and ONE-OF-A-KIND Dodge items for Auction. You will not be disappointed and don't want to miss these!!! If you haven't signed up yet there still is time. Saturday Autocross 9-3 and BBQ Dinner 5-7. Sunday Concourse, and Mon-Tues Track Days. See forms at top of post.

THIS WEEKEND !!! This is my 6666th post, should be about DAVE6!!

If you post a link or photos, maybe you can get some OPENING BIDS for your Auction?
If the auction is a VCA charity, or VCA itself, lets raise some moolah ?!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The event is this weekend. The weather looks great. The track days are sold out Monday and Tuesday!!! We still have openings for the Autocross on Saturday or come for the Exotic Car Show Concourse on Sunday. The NJ Club will have a hospitality tent with merchandise and raffles for some great ONE-OF-A-KIND Viper prizes as well as a set of tires donated by NARRA (Viper Days). Come out and enjoy the Day!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY/CT rocks! Actually, everyone rocked yesterday. It was a blast and everyone was great...my sides still hurt from all of the laughing. We were talking about this at dinner last night but I'll say that the VCA is a class act. We have great people in our club and I believe that's what makes these events so awesome. JD thanks for coming down and it was great to see the Magnum on the track. :D

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone who came to the Zone Rendezvous. We had members from as far North as Ontario and South as Virginia. You guys were all great. And YES! NY won the Venom Cup. This was one of the better autocross matches, and it was very close. Good Work NY!!
Everyone who signed up received a Car detailing bag filled with Viper Goodies, Wine Glass Charms, Special Pins Meguiars car care products, a California Car Duster and more. The Concourse on Sunday was great since the weather held out. And the track day On Monday was exciting as usual. Stay tuned for pics to be posted.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big thanks to Tom and his crew for running an incredible event this weekend. My family and I had a blast and track day was simply awesome yesterday. Tom, Bobby, Charlie, Scott, Dave, Steve and MANY MANY more names I can't remember :D THANK YOU!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at a trade show! :( I was originally scheduled to go but then staff changes for the show took place......:(

I will be at Niagara though!:yay: I will be the car with the "Red *****" on my back window so I should be easy to find (not that my car is not easy to spot but....)!:lmao:

:rolaugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper