NE Zone Rendezvous!

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NE ZONE RENDEZVOUS

May 23-26: Pocono CSD/Zone Rendezvous
Pocono Manor, Pocono, PA
Saturday: Autocross & 4th Annual Venom Cup: NJ vs. NY / Plus a Scenic Cruise through mountains of PA
Sunday: Concourse de' Elegance on the great lawn
Monday: Track Day, Pocono Raceway
Tuesday: Track Day, Pocono Raceway

Announcing the 2009 POCONO-CSD / Zone Rendezvous event, which this year will take place over 4 days, May 23-26, at Pocono International Raceway and the Inn at Pocono Manor Resort, Pocono Pennsylvania. The Marques: Ferrari, Maserati, Corvette, Viper Lambourghini, and DeTomaso. This event was already a premier event for the Northeast, and now it is even better. Viper has always been a big draw at these events. Our Comp Coupes dominated the track in the past, and this year the ACR's will prove again they are the fastest production car.

The event features an Autocross on Saturday. Plus the coveted VENOM CUP which is a fierce autocross competition between NJ and NY/CT. For drivers seeking a more leisurely drive, we will have a scenic cruise through the mountains of Pennsylvania. Followed by a wine and cheese party that afternoon. A Concours d'Elegance on Sunday to show off your ride followed by a cocktail party and Banquet Dinner. Two full days of track on Monday and Tuesday at the Historic Pocono Raceway. This is an ala-cart menu, so you can pick and choose the events and social gatherings that interest you. (see schedule attached)

http://www.njviperclub.com/pdf/2009Schedule.pdf

http://www.njviperclub.com/pdf/2009Registration.pdf

Zone Rendezvous Registration Form

Blocks of rooms have been set aside at a special VCA price at the Inn at Pocono. For families seeking a more adventurous time we will have accommodations at the nearby resort, The Great Wolf Inn which has an indoor water park for the smaller Viper fans. (kids)

As part of the Zone Rendezvous $75 Package, each payed participant will receive one ticket for a Viper only BBQ Dinner on Saturday after the Autocross. Plus access to our hospitality tent on Sunday at our race trailer on the Concours d'Elegance, where we will have snacks and drinks. Plus a Goodie Bag filled with Viper merchandise and other great stuff! (see attached form)

Full details are in our 2009 schedule and registration forms which are attached (above) and posted to the event website at: Pocono: A Celebration of Speed & Design. The board of POCONO-CSD wishes you all a healthy and prosperous New Year and look forward to seeing you in May.

For any question, please feel free to contact at my office or via email [email protected]

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VipZilla, if you're driving through CT and want to caravan down let me know. I'll we'll be picking up a few Vipers from in NY along the way.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IT'S OFFICIAL. The top 2 drivers from our AutoCross will go on to compete against the SRT Engineers sometime this year for the SRT AutoCross Competition. (Remember you have to be a current, paid to date member to participate). Time is getting close to the event, so send in your registrations!

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NARRA & MICHELIN Team UP Sponsor NE Zone Rendezvous!

NARRA JOINS WITH MICHELIN TIRE
as Sponsors of the

Pocono A Celebration of Speed & Design Northeast Zone Rendezvous

at Pocono Raceway Memorial Day Weekend May 23-26

The Largest Gathering of Vipers in the East

You can register at Pocono-CSD.com

Fully paid Viper Days weekend certifiates will be awarded by NARRA to the two drivers who qualifiy for the VCA Autocross Championship. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Autocross finishers will also recieve awards from NARRA. Some lucky Viper driver at the Viper Satrurday night banquet will receive an in-car camera system courtesy of Archer Racing Supplies.

NARRA and Michelin is also providing one set of four Michelin tires to a lucky attendee at the Sunday night banquet. That's any set of tires of your choice inlcuding the new PS Sport Cups.

Go to NARRAonline.com for more information about other events sponsored by NARRA and NARRA's HPDE Programs and 2009 Schedule
Have Fun and Learn to Drive Safely
:2tu:

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cut off for EARLY registration is coming to a close. If you wait there will be a significant increase. Send your forms in this week to get the discounted price!!!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wont be able to make this run! :(:(

Have a trade show planned tht I need to attend.....sniff....sniff...

Please take pictures for me! :)

Robert

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the requirements for Verts ( all gens ) running on the track Monday/Tuesday? Are soft tops allowed or are hard tops required? Rollbars?

Thanks,
- Tony

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PartsRack just sent to TomR, the NE Zone Director a box of Zone Rondy prize stuff:
Viper clocks, and some lead-crystal Viper SRT plaques and cubes for awards-prizes.

Thanks to Archer, NARRA, and Michelin as well..........

Have Fun, and Be Safe!

Last edited:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I will see you guys there!! :headbang:
Looks like NJ will be keeping the Venom Cup. Only one or 2 NY members have registered:dunno:

Anyone coming down from Canada like last year?

Thanks Jon B, NARRA, and SRT for all the support.
This is going to be a great weekend, esp. if *** Black is on the track!!!:omg::omg::omg::omg:

Dave

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The event is next Weekend. We have approximately 35 cars signed up so far, and expect many more to show up for the Sunday Concourse. We have some great raffles set up and ONE-OF-A-KIND Dodge items for Auction. You will not be disappointed and don't want to miss these!!! If you haven't signed up yet there still is time. Saturday Autocross 9-3 and BBQ Dinner 5-7. Sunday Concourse, and Mon-Tues Track Days. See forms at top of post.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family is coming down Saturday while I help NY trounce NJ during the AutoCross:). I was wondering if anyone else is bringing their kids and if they're going to the BBQ.