Thread: Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent this

Reply to Thread
    Enthusiast

Default Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent this

Got this earlier tonight. Someone wants me dead. If that person is reading this, GET IN LINE!!! Kinda makes me feel important to know that someone hates me so much they'd spend $$ in this horrible economy to have me bumped off. Here's the email:

I wish to let you know that i have been paid by a client to assasinate you at
    convenience. I have never met you before but they gave me the your full
    identity

The reason why they want you dead was not disclosed to me as i was not allowed
    to know ok.

We are now contantly watching you waiting for my instruction to terminate you
    and they will strike at convenience.

THIS IS MY MESSAGE-
    Listen very well!! the Police cannot do much to help you out in this right now
    because you are being watched,any such attempt is very risky and might push us
    to terminate your life without option.

We wait your reply with 48hrs at [email protected]

BYE FOR NOW

Viper Owner

Default Re: Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent

LOL - was it something you said?

And just what have you been doing with the Hooters girls that you'd have reason to worry about a jealous spouse?

Enthusiast

Default Re: Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent

Tell him how he plans to assasinate you from his current location in Nigeria

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by V10SpeedLuvr View Post
    Got this earlier tonight. Someone wants me dead. If that person is reading this, GET IN LINE!!! Kinda makes me feel important to know that someone hates me so much they'd spend $$ in this horrible economy to have me bumped off. Here's the email:

convenience
    chad, don't worry too much,

all the hit men i have used proof read their threat letters carefully .....professional standards you know

Enthusiast

Thats awesome. I am guessing that they think they will try to blackmail you to send them money???

Viper Owner

Some people just can't accept their avatar is not as good as yours

Viper Owner

Probably somebody with "Yellow Rim" Envy. I hear thats one of the worst physcological diseases you can get.

Enthusiast

I write those all the time. Um, I mean, I get those all the time.

Viper Owner

Chad,
    I have no doubt its someone on this forum, be careful.
    Signed,
    Killer

Enthusiast

Can I have the McChromer?

Viper Owner

If I was paid to assassinate someone I probably wouldn't email them before I did the "job."

I remember when assassins had integrity and discipline. This is just sad.

I bet if you ask nicely he can provide you the email address of a "friend". Then you can then send all of your bank account information to him and they can deposit $30,000,000 into it.

Spend it quick though as it sounds like your days may be numbered...

Viper Owner

I got one of those messages last summer. I didn't pay up and I am still around to tell about it...guess you could say I am living on borrowed time, but aren't we all.

It is quite a shock the first time you read it.

convenience. I have never met you before but they gave me the your full
    identity

The reason why they want you dead was not disclosed to me as i was not allowed
    to know ok.

We are now contantly watching you waiting for my instruction to terminate you
    and they will strike at convenience.

THIS IS MY MESSAGE-
    Listen very well!! the Police cannot do much to help you out in this right now
    because you are being watched,any such attempt is very risky and might push us
    to terminate your life without option.

We wait your reply with 48hrs at [email protected]

BYE FOR NOW

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by viperpalmer View Post
    Can I have the McChromer?
    I'd just like the paint from the hood. Oh, and maybe the seat covers.

Enthusiast

They say you never know who your true friends are until you are emailed a death threat. With that said, and seeing everyone's lack of concern, I think I'm gonna join the Camaro Club Even the hitman was more polite than ya'll. He atleast ended the email with "bye for now"

p.s.--Jared, yes you can have the McChromer. Thats assuming you still have that red/black ACR and I can have it. Dave, contact Jared about the hood paint and seat covers. I'm sure you two can work something out.

p.p.s.--I'm not dead yet!

Viper Owner

I think I'm gonna join the Camaro Club
    Just remember: You must have a mullett and know all the words to the song "The Stroke" in order to join...

Goodbye Hooter's Girls. Hello Housewives smoking Newports!!!

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Ride View Post
    Just remember: You must have a mullett and know all the words to the song "The Stroke" in order to join...

Goodbye Hooter's Girls. Hello Housewives smoking Newports!!!
    I've gotta learn the words to the song, get a haircut and buy a Camaro first, but I can deal with the housewives part. Eva Longoria can serve me beer and chicken wings anytime she wants

Viper Owner

Or is this what you really mean

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by uvbnbit View Post
    Or is this what you really mean

While tempting, this is more what I'm going for. If I gotta die, may as well go with a smile on my face

Viper Owner

Cool Re: Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent

I'm glad your still around Chad, (at least till i get my posters ) seems this hitman is just waiting for you to let your guard down.

Viper Owner

could it be your girlfriend

Enthusiast

Holy theads from the dead Batman!

Viper Owner

Cool Re: Either a Vette owner, yellow Viper owner or husband to Hooters girl must've sent

Quote Originally Posted by J&R3xV10 View Post
    This is one patient hit-man

Viper Owner

Cant belive Mopar boy has sunk to this level

Just kidding

Viper Owner

Quote Originally Posted by J&R3xV10 View Post
    Search works really good

I just wonder what was being searched for???

Vette owner ?
    yellow Viper owner ?
    husband ?
    or
    Hooters girl ?

Viper Owner

Fatboy - wow! That is harsh! I would never send Chumpy that kind of letter. Now a box with a pressurized can of yellow paint that explodes on opening is another story!! That's more my style!

Kinda nice to see you still around Chad. I guess. In a sort of its nice to see that old dead tree on the side of the road still there sorta way.

Enthusiast

"BYE FOR NOW"

A gay hit man from Nigeria? That's a first.