Can you tell the difference?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the thread entitled "Visually Updated Viper - Comments please" the photo shows my Viper with the ACR wheels and tires. The photo below is the same car with the stock five spoke wheels powder coated black and clear coated with the PS2s. They actually look even better than the ACR wheels although it may be difficult to see that. Enjoy.

PS. The car had just been detailed in the other thread. In this photo it is covered with a thin layer of dust. I sort of like the look - like a day's growth of beard. It looks even meaner. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
[/ATTACH]Here are another couple of photos.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...BOB...!!! THAT is BADASP...absolutely LOVE the BLACK wheels...so which wheels are you keeping on the car? I LIKE these ones! Maybe if you post that other picture of the ACR wheels also here, so we have the comparo!~! THX...and my gosh, GREEN GRASS???? WOWWWW...all white here and icy-snow. ENJOY! ~juli

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Julie. The ACR wheels with the ACR tires are for the track. These are for everyday.

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bob put acr wheels back on , we have a track day on the 28th. the 5 spoke look awsome but you need to black out that gas cap (i will bring the rustoluem). :2tu:

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Benny. I can't make the 28th but I will be there in April.

Best,

Bob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4