Adjustable pedals?

HHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 2003. I haven't even brought it home yet, but I already have a question. I'm a little taller than average. While I fit into the car, I would definitely benefit from a little more leg room. Does the Viper have adjustable pedals? i.e. Can the clutch, brake, and gas be mover forward an inch or two?

HHH

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the 2003 has electrically adjustable pedals. The 2004 owner's manual (I don't have a 2003 owner's manual) says it can be adjusted 4 inches.I suppose you know the seat also moves.

Bob

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Bob.

The seat is as far back as it goes. So, if I'm lucky, the pedals will have a little forward adjustment left. I'll check in the manual how to do it when I get it.

HHH

OP
OP
H

HHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked it out & found the switch. That is a neat feature. Every car should have electrically adjustable pedals. Thanks, guys.

HHH

V

Venomiss

So it must be home?

Hopefully you will join the VCA and we'll see your new ride with some pictures very soon.

Be sure to fill out your profile here and contact one of the moderators to help you:
Big-n-Italian, ViperTony, or Leslie can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 2003. I haven't even brought it home yet, but I already have a question. I'm a little taller than average. While I fit into the car, I would definitely benefit from a little more leg room. Does the Viper have adjustable pedals? i.e. Can the clutch, brake, and gas be mover forward an inch or two?

HHH

Yup fully adjustable! So is the dead pedal! :smirk:

V

Venomiss

Hopefully you know about this as well....

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

HHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously I need to spend some time w/ my owner's manual. What's the key hole for?

HHH

V

Venomiss

In case you need a manual way to get into your car.
(If your keyfob quits.......or other things that can happen with a battery)

What color is your 03 & where did you get it from?
We had a black 03 vert but that's now gone.

OP
OP
H

HHH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red w/ black leather & top

I bought it through an insurance auction (Phoenix) & had it shipped to a shop near our business in Houston. Evidently someone bumped it in the rear, & the insurance company totalled it. The damage appears to be mostly superficial, but I have someone going through it very carefully to make sure all's well. That's why I don't have it at the house, yet. It's a low mileage car at about 18,000. The engine sounds strong, at least to my un-Viperized ears. I've had a couple of Corvettes, an Alfa, a Ferrari, etc., but I don't know much about Vipers, yet. So, I'll probably be asking some strange questions in the next few weeks.

HHH

V

Venomiss

You might find this helpful if you haven't seen it already:

Page 1

I'll send you a PM with more contact information in case you want it.:)
Vipers techs that are on this board are:
Mark Jorgensen from Woodhouse
Chuck Tator From Tators Dodge

Wildcat767676

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought a 04 and the pedal adjustment switch only moves gas and brake. How do I move the clutch pedal? I hate how close I have to sit to the wheel, any ideas???

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dead pedal also has an adjusting nut you loosen, slide the dead pedal the way you like it and tighten the nut.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456