TatorToga May 16/17 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum: Welcome to the Saratoga Auto Museum, classic, vintage and sports car exhibits and auto show for their 2009 Spring Auto Show. :2tu:
Register on line for this event before May 1st for $10 or by calling 518-587-1935 x22 or on the day of event at the door for $15. On line: Saratoga Auto Museum Events

I have blocked a bunch of rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 16th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $85
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $105

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 9th!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 16th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 9th!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!!:usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a call in to you, Mr. Wizard~~~will await your info, as I had some questions about the 16th.
Yes, we'd love to join all of you for dinner (GO BAZ!!!!!), and maybe we'll be the only NON-RED car again~lol!
TTYL~~~juli

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to be there - as in 2004 at your famous BBQ (137?) - but, will be in Italy - for the 1000 Miglia!

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put a call in to you, Mr. Wizard~~~will await your info, as I had some questions about the 16th.
Yes, we'd love to join all of you for dinner (GO BAZ!!!!!), and maybe we'll be the only NON-RED car again~lol!
TTYL~~~juli

Sorry! Here is what's happening at the museum on the 16th: Saratoga Auto Museum Events

I wont be able to get to Saratoga till about mid afternoon. :(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck~! So, this is limited to 60 cars total and starts at 11:30am for the cruise to Lake George and a bbq lunch for $50 for 2 people. Wonder if the BBQ lunch is at the AWESOME BBQ place in Saratoga...I forget the name of it right off the bat...THAT is SO WORTH GOING!!!!
We would not go on the cruise (we drive there frequently in the summer)/lunch unless it was a VIPER event, as Mike would have to hire a driver for the afternoon that day. We would make the dinner at 8pm however with you...and the next day's show. :) THX~~~juli

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What this one.......
Due to budget cuts i had to trade the 747 in,,, now have a C130 .........

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyyyyyyyyy....dont see any Newcy Brown or Boddingtons on that plane!! ;)

If you are going, I will work on the Boddingtons! :beer:

I also hear that there may be a few international VCA members may attend this event? :2tu:

It's time to sign-up!! This one will be fun! Working on the food vender's & getting extra seating for us! I'll keep you all posted.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick note: Our radio station 810WGY reported today on this weekend at Saratoga Auto Museum. The Curator of the Museum stated that the Viper Club of America would be there on the 17th with a turnout of roughly 60+ Vipers~!!! The radio personalities all said they HAD to go to see that!! COOOOOL...juli
WAY to promote TatorToga!~!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get my speedometer fixed so there's no repeat of last year. :D Then again, my bad influence moved to North Carolina so it should be smooth driving to Saratoga this year. :rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get my speedometer fixed so there's no repeat of last year. :D Then again, my bad influence moved to North Carolina so it should be smooth driving to Saratoga this year. :rolaugh:

LOL...ah the old "my speedometer is broken", eyyyyyy????
Yeah, we're gonna miss Keith & Crystal...:(...they're joining a North Carolina region.
~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a coincidence, my speedometer broke last year too, on the way to the same event! ;) Must be the vibration from many Vipers headed up there that made it brake. :D This year I might avoid that and go up the day before, not a definete yet. Hey if some internationals could make it to Tatortoga, so could some members from North Carolina. They could come before and make a weekend out of it. Hopeing for nice weather this year, maybe they could bring some with them. :eater:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us will be heading up May 17 "Sunday" would like to start a list of who will be driving with us that day....:drive::drive::drive:

Confirmed So Far:
*** BLK
ViperTony
Mike/Juli

as it gets closer we will post up meeting locations and times...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

LETS ALL SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO " THE WIZARD" CHUCK TATOR....:2tu::2tu::2tu:....THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO....:usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can meet you people coming up from 'downstate' off Exit 24 of the Thruway as we've done the past couple years. We go into the truck stop (a no-no, but so far we've only gotten warned!)...if you let us know about what time you'd be there, we can meet and head up to Saratoga from there (30 more min. or so up I-87/Northway). Can't wait!!!! ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of us will be heading up May 17 "Sunday" would like to start a list of who will be driving with us that day....:drive::drive::drive:

Confirmed So Far:

*** BLK
ViperTony
Mike/Juli
00VPRGTS

as it gets closer we will post up meeting locations and times...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

LETS ALL SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO " THE WIZARD" CHUCK TATOR....:2tu::2tu::2tu:....THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO....:usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian!

I made my reservations with Hotel and the Museum! There are to date 5 other rooms booked and according to the Museum's web site I was #516! :omg:

I have also been talking with Allan from the Museum about past events and he has told me that there will be more food vendors and the parking has changed this year. We will be parking around the Museum. You WILL be able to see, hear and smell the food!! :2tu: :meal: :drul: :hail:

Time is getting closer! Sign up early, it's easy:
Car Show: Saratoga Auto Museum Events
Hotel: 518-745-0180

I will need a head count for the Dinner on the 16th by May 9th. Call me 914-763-3136 and post here:

Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Plum + 1
Mike & Juli

Lake George Log Jam Restaurant

Thank You and we will make this a good event! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member