TatorToga May 16/17 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that time of the year again, we have been invited back to the Saratoga Automobile Museum: Welcome to the Saratoga Auto Museum, classic, vintage and sports car exhibits and auto show for their 2009 Spring Auto Show. :2tu:
Register on line for this event before May 1st for $10

I have blocked a bunch of rooms for us at the Country Inn for May 16th [same Hotel as last year]. Room types that are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $85
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refrigerator and microwave for $105

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel and mention that your with the Viper Club. Reservations MUST be made by May 9th!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 16th. If you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 9th!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year with Vipers coming from all over the East Coast & Canada so don't miss it!!:usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, Keep in touch. You never know when my wife decides she'd rather go to a horse show.
Not sure yet if I'm going though. I need to check my work schedule. I'd really like to go this year. I missed the last two.

Hey Joe~~hope to see you, Nick and Jerry at TatorToga this year~! Maybe dinner the night before as well? BAZ will be there with Chuck!! :2tu: It's quite a ways for you guys to come up...so it's awesome if you can make it~~~:drive::drive: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharon and I will be there. Just made hotel reservations. Will the snow be gone by then? Rod.

Oh you be funny...:D:D:D:D...we've had actually some pretty good weather at that time...last year it did rain later in the day, year before was actually HOT~! :2tu: Can't wait to see you and meet you~!
~juli
**I registered our car today for the day of the show...$10. on saratogaautomuseum.org, where it asks for 'comments', I typed in 'Viper Club of America' as it's not listed as one of the categories in our registration form we received from the Museum (from being there before).**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32