Extreem Makeover Home Edition Sun 8pm pacific - we build a home in 106 hours

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tune into ABC this Sunday night at 8pm pacific time to watch us build a home in 106 hours for Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

WWW.extremedeyoung.com

If you receive ABC channel 30 in the Fresno, California area, watch the preshow at 7pm on ABC 30.

Thanks to all of you that supported us during the planning and the build. We all had a great time and built a home for a wonderful deserving family in our community. We raised over $125,000 from our very giving community in very poor market conditions and also bought a wheelchair accessible van for Mary Ann.
You must be registered for see images

Jerry De Young

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, you've certainly givin back to your community. We need more people like you and your volunteers. Bravo

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, you get one big ATTABOY!

I hope you got as much out of the generosity as the family got from the new home. Great job and can't wait to watch it this Sunday!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:.............Did you some how manage to get a Viper in the show ?:D

Nope... they wouldn't let me it's a Ford sponsored show. I treid to get the GT in but that was not allowed either. Too much to put into a 60 minute show. You will get to see me and my wife a few times but that's all... We didn't really do it to get ourselves in the show... it was all about giving back to a hero from our community. We all had a great time... little sleep but a lot of fun.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all... It was so much fun to work on and we actually came in on time after being 7 hours behind the first night because of a bad water leak that nobody knew about. A water line was leaking under their home for some time. We had to remove 3-4' of mud from the whole lot the 1st night. We had such good crews working for us we made all of our time back up on day 2 of the build.

The actors actually do work on their projects and do a good job doing it. We also were able to spend a lot of time with them. We took them to dinner out each night while our night shift took over. Then we were back on the job and they were off to their hotel.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw you on the show Jerry, twice in fact in the early going. Needed some viper stripes on the helmet instead of what looked like flames.

Add many more quick shots plus the one at the end.

Great Job!

Last edited:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! I just watched them "Move That Bus"! The outside looks great. Now I have to wait for the commercials to end to see the inside.

Bob

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry...and incredible amout of time and effort must've gone into this. I'd love to see a behind-the-scenes footage of what transpired to make this happen. Great job!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing work, Jerry and crew~! What an awesome house for this well-deserving family and Mom.
One could learn much from the perseverance of this amazing family. GREAT JOB! ~juli