Vendor Review: Turbo Wax

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Customer Service: A+ - 10/10
Shipping: A+ - two days
Value: A - best value/performance out there
End Result: A+ - Highly recommended (I will use exclusively)

Alright, so Turbo Wax gave me a little hook up for being the first off this forum to try out their products. First, there is no doubt that these are the best products out there for the money. I used the swirl remover and wax. One coat each and WOW the paint looks new again. The swirl remover with the orange pad provided worked excellent. Ive tried other brands of so called scratch/swirl remover but none came close to the job done by Turbo Wax's. Other guys/gals with other colors may be able to get away with a less expensive brand. If you've got a black car, try Turbo wax.

The biggest difference I noticed is in the wax. Simple to apply with a foam pad and no elbow grease it comes off even easier. After letting it sit for 15 minutes, the buffing pad does all the work on the end of my Porter Cable. Barely any pressure at all and just look at her shine: :2tu:

DSC01310.JPG

Big:ViperClub Photo Gallery - DSC01310

DSC01306.JPG

Big:ViperClub Photo Gallery - DSC01306

Last edited:

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good. I hear ya on the black car/swirl marks thought. My Cobra had swirl marks put in by some monkey with a buffer that should have been shot. A good swirl remover is a must for black car owners.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Robert; First I want to publically Thank you for trusting us and allowing us this opportunity. It is greatly appreciated.

The car looks fantastic, you did a Great job and it shows that you don’t need to be a Pro to obtain excellent results, the weekend warrior can also enjoy and be proud of their accomplishments.

:2tu:

silverz06vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you used an orange pad on black and did not follow with another polishing step? Most likely if you look close enough you induced micro marring into the surface. Then covered it with the wax which has some filling ability. Depending on the polish you sometimes can use the same polish with a white pad to remove the micro marring. Sometimes you need to get a finishing polish to use with the white pad to remove the micro marring.

After polishing wipe down your paint with straight IPA, this will tell you if you have polished long enough to remove defects. Most polishes contain some oils to assist in the polishing process, these oils will also unintentionally fill defects if the polish is not properly broke down.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to say I have been talking with Tito about some stuff and his customer service is incredible. I look forward to giving his products a shot.

Andy:2tu:

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They got waterlogged a couple weeks ago and their phones were down... We called each other back repeatedly over a 2 day period and once I was able to place my order they upgraded my order to 2 day delivery and threw in a chamois or something... at first I only had time to wash my car and I'm not sure how you compare soap:)

Last weekend I was able to use their wax and it is amazingly easy to apply and remove. My car looks better than the day I got it! The nicest I found abouth Turbo's Wax is that it doesn't discolor plastic gaskets around the windows etc AND it doesn't turn into those annoying wax flakes that other waxes become.

Thanks for the great products and even better customer service.

Chad in Iowa

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tito got my new product in the mail. I am heading out of town for a couple days so should get to try everything out next week.

Thanks for the quick shipment.

Andy:2tu:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my starter kit also, thanks for the quick shipment too!

Plan on trying it out after I get back from the track this wknd:)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my sample too...waiting for these endless days of rain to subside so I can get started on the Viper.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agentf1

Why don't other opinions count?:D:D I have read EVERY single thread that you have posted regarding car care and I mean all the way to
05-07-2007 it took me days to read one by one but I'm fully aware of your loyalty and bond to your current brand.

Are you thinking of giving us a try :):dunno:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456