March 27-29th Topeka (Heartland Park), Kansas

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures from Button Willow it was a great turn out. Spring Time uncover your snake, and come out to the track where the same fun and family environment for all. We will be hanging out come visit. Topeka is a grand prix track should make for some great track time and wheel to wheel racing.

You must be registered for see images attach

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is freakin' awesome! I think we should be able to get a group together and make the one hour drive to see some bumper to bumper action.

Good luck to you all - be safe and have a blast!

V

Venomiss

We have number 2 son with his senior prom.....trying to see if we can come up with a plan.:dunno:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
My oldest son is going to be back for spring break - so this might be a great chance to give him a little extra Viper fix. Hope the weather holds as it's been incredible the past couple of days here in Iowa. The 425 miles might be a great first trip out of hibernation for the snake.

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have number 2 son with his senior prom.....trying to see if we can come up with a plan.:dunno:

Im sure he wont mine, you know statistics show 27% loose their virginity senior prom night:nana:. I would guess you guys would just be in the way:wrong:.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235