Philadelphia Area Cruise

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that the cruise we are planning in the Philadelphia Area is starting to come together, the date is set in stone, it will take place on May 16th and 17th, the route has been determined and from what I hear from the folks putting it together for us it includes a cruise to Dover AFB. Hotel information will be forthcoming as will more details. I just wanted to let everyone know so they could SAVE the DATE. You won't want to miss this, it is going to be a great cruise:headbang:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the updates to this cruse from the PA site

http://forums.viperclub.org/pennsylvania-west-virginia/624074-philadelphia-area-cruise.html

“Philadelphia – Dover AFB – May 16th "

On May 16th, we will depart from the Hampton Inn & Suites in Chadds Ford Pa at 09:30 AM for a scenic cruise thru southern Pennsylvania into Delaware in route to Dover AFB. After leaving the AFB, we will be driving thru Chesapeake City with a stop for lunch / dinner. Al and Dave planned a beautiful trip for the club last year and I am sure this year’s cruise will leave us looking forward to them planning another trip next year. The day’s events will be capped off by a bar-b-que hosted by Al and Trudy Berman

Hotel arrangements are as follows:
Hampton Inn & Suites Chadds Ford Pa
610-358-0540 or 800-HAMPTON (426-7866)
Double Queen $119 Friday and or Saturday
Standard King $119 Friday and or Saturday
King Studio Suites $139 Friday and or Saturday

Please make your hotel reservations no later than 4/29/09 so we can make final arrangements with the hotel

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right now we have at least 12 cars, should be a lot more if the weather cooperates, plus with the turn out we have this weekend (20 cars) for our covered bridge tour, we might pick up a few more:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235