2008 Viper ACR Production numbers

Car Lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
I have a 2008 Orange ACR, no stripes, sterio, fog lights and would love to know how many of these were made? Also it's still wraped in plastic, took delivery last September I would like to keep it but wonder if things are touch and go for the next few years if I'll devalue it alot by using it. I still have my 1995 RT/10 that I can use so I'm not suffering!!:smirk:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the New Viper magazine had the breakdown of it and there is only 1. That would be yours. Nice choice.

Bruce

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
20 with the black center section
3 with dual black stripes

And ONE, yours, just plain Orange!

And I would not worry about putting a few thousand on it just because it's one of one. It won't be for long. I know for sure of one 09 that has been on order for a long time that will be built like that.
The downside of not driving it at all is that it will deteriorate, putting some amount of miles on each month is a far better alternative.
Low miles rather than no miles and in perfect condition 10 years from now and the collector value will still be there.
I'm one of three in my ACR color, really one of two now that one was wrecked, and I'm driving mine.
I could not stand to just look at it. And I have a GTS too, so it's not like I don't have a choice.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2008 Black/Red is 1 0f 40. If it was 1 of 1 I would still drive it and enjoy it. I have 2,800 miles on mine and it is six months old.

It is one of the best investments I made last year as I have something to show for money instead of losing 50% if I left it invested.

OP
OP
C

Car Lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
Thanks guys.......Also wondering if the fact that mine has fog lights is rare?.....thought they were a delete and I didn't ask for them. I have the brown interior accent as well. Did any of yours come with mats??

Dave

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, you're still one of three, the black and red ACR is still alive and well. He wasn't hurt that bad. In fact, look for him soon at Viper Days with his new owner who is one fantastic race driver!

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee, you're still one of three. The black and red ACR is still alive and well. He wasn't hurt that bad. In fact, look for him soon at Viper Days with his new owner who is one fantastic race driver!

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
20 with the black center section
3 with dual black stripes

And ONE, yours, just plain Orange!

And I would not worry about putting a few thousand on it just because it's one of one. It won't be for long. I know for sure of one 09 that has been on order for a long time that will be built like that.
The downside of not driving it at all is that it will deteriorate, putting some amount of miles on each month is a far better alternative.
Low miles rather than no miles and in perfect condition 10 years from now and the collector value will still be there.
I'm one of three in my ACR color, really one of two now that one was wrecked, and I'm driving mine.
I could not stand to just look at it. And I have a GTS too, so it's not like I don't have a choice.
Lee, you're still one of three. The black and red ACR is still alive and well. He wasn't hurt that bad. In fact, look for him soon at Viper Days with his new owner who is one fantastic race car driver!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave