SRT Track Experience

bdherh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone gone to the SRT Track Experience. I was just looking at the window sticker off of my car for some other information and noticed that it came with the price of my car. Nobody even said anything about this when they delivered it to me.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to SRT - DriveSRT. They just released the 09 schedule for tracks around the country. It looks like a good time.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone gone to the SRT Track Experience. I was just looking at the window sticker off of my car for some other information and noticed that it came with the price of my car. Nobody even said anything about this when they delivered it to me.

Answer: YES !!

This topic was covered in depth several times last season, SEARCH it !!!

Last edited:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great that they offer it with your SRT purchase.And some of the programs, like the autocross and drag race, are fun. But I think it's a little too tame and sterile.

G

Gotvenom 08

Did the SRT track experience at Road America last fall with a group from our region.Drag,auto cross and car control was good.But doing a hot lap in a viper with Buttercup( instructor) was simply "Amazing".

A great group of instructors and a very worth while "free day"

MY600HP

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It's great that they offer it with your SRT purchase.And some of the programs, like the autocross and drag race, are fun. But I think it's a little too tame and sterile.

I did it at VIR last year, was well worth the trip. It is not however a technical driving school/class but rather a chance to get in some SRT products, get on the track, and have some fun:D!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attended at my local track and I was not expecting much but I had to say it was well run and you got a fair amount of track time. What makes it interesting is that you get a sampling of various driving disciplines such as road course driving on a track, autocross and drag racing. I highly recommend it.

/Rich

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to do it at VIR on July 16. I am expecting to have a lot of fun. :rolaugh:

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
may 22 at homestead 3rd viper ,3rd time. free food and other peoples cars to abuse , how can you not have a good time:2tu:

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did it three times here in Vegas and I would go again anytime I get the chance. I love it. like others said, its not real technical but its fun.