NARRA/Viper Days Sebring 4/24-26

KWilliams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make plans now to head to Florida for the NARRA Driving School and High Performance Driving Event at one of the most historic tracks in the country. Sebring is the site of the next NARRA/Viper days event April 24-26. Don't miss this one. Drive the same track the IMSA drivers drove for the 12 hour race. Register today!

The NARRA Driving School provides instruction for the novice to the advanced driver. Our novice curriculum will teach you car control skills as well as things you need to know about your Viper to properly maintain it.

Steer your browser to NARRA Online for more information about NARRA, Sebring or a NARRA event near you.

The VCA is a supporting sponsor of NARRA/Viper Days and makes it possible to provide discounts to VCA members. It's one more reason to join the VCA.

:drive::2tu::drive::2tu::drive:

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, Great, I look forward to seeing you again. I think the race could have 20 plus cars. I believe Archer has a full load, and I can think of 6 others who transport their cars personally.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
couple more

You must be registered for see images attach

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here's a few pics i took a couple of years ago
You must be registered for see images

one of my UK viper mates Mich, got a ride with Chuck, he's going once again to spectate so say hello to him :)

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks kind of cool but I wasn't sure if others liked it. I think it would make a cool poster. If I make it to Sebring I was going to add it to the CD of pictures.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456