Race logic traction control

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any current super charged guys have the race logic traction control installed? How well does it work and what was the installed price.

Thanks

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay I used to have this in my old 05 Honda S2000 and heavily mod. Had over 500rwhp. Tell you what, I wish I could have put this in my viper but it was only for up to 6cyl so I had to sell it but didn't get a chance to buy one yet. I would get it. For a new system depends on what you get can run ya between $900-$1500 maybe lil more if you looking for more goodies. Install isn't that hard (as for me) but you will have to cut wires because its controlled on injectors. Clutch switch for launch control feature. And have to pin the ABS wires from all 4 wheels. If you want more info, I can try to help ya out more. PM me! :D

Reaction score
We have installed about 45 systems on the S/C Gen3 Vipers we have built and with only a handful of control glitches they all work great and can really save you some pain in the wrong situation or on a damp/cold surface. Call me or Email if you need anything.

Thanks,
Mark

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A local KC member has a paxton Gen 3 with this system that Woodhouse installed about 2 or 3 years ago, I know they love it. Call mark they know how to do it right.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any current super charged guys have the race logic traction control installed? How well does it work and what was the installed price.

Thanks

Traction control = right foot

(summary from the "GRAILKEEPER")

;)

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is fully adjustable. From zero to 25% slippage or you can turn it off completely. It has five levels of cut. It is not your grandpa's traction control. I keep mine at 14% most of the time. It rarely kicks in because with my mods I have better than stock traction. But when it does kick in, it is subtle. There is also a launch function but I choose not to use it. On the Homestead road course it has not in any way impaired performance. I have not felt it kick in at all at the 14% setting. In day to day driving, the only time you might feel it kick in a bit is when your foot accidently depresses the accelerator a bit too much because of Viper Foot Excitement Disorder ( "VFED"). Depending on the setting you use, it can prevent Ass Around Viper Embarrassment Syndrome ( " AAVES"). All in all it is an interesting mod for those who have chronic VFED.