Adios Z06, hello SRT10 coupe

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 23 years of owning Corvettes, I just traded my 07 Z06 for an 08 Viper, black with white stripes. The Viper definitely has the wow factor and the performance is amazing. The Z was much more refined and had more creature comforts. The Viper is certainly a lot of fun!!!:2tu:

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 23 years of owning Corvettes, I just traded my 07 Z06 for an 08 Viper, black with white stripes. The Viper definitely has the wow factor and the performance is amazing. The Z was much more refined and had more creature comforts. The Viper is certainly a lot of fun!!!:2tu:

Congrats!:2tu::2tu:

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Before I bought my first Viper I had a 1990 ZR-1 Corvette; it had power seat, cruise control, tire pressure warning, and even a valet key...very comfortable, reliable, and fun to drive. I much prefer the Viper.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are not alone. A good number of us started there but you will never be the same. I really liked my Corvette's but I love my Viper(s)! And that grin any time you drive and every time will always be there! Enjoy and welcome.

Don't forget to join the VCA and meet up with the locals.

:drive:
ViperGal

V

Venomiss

Welcome!
Was your Viper new or second owner?

If it's new you are eligible for a free year of VCA membership.
Check with your dealer or call 1-800-998-1110 and ask away.

Blazeone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, My history matches yours. Lots of vettes with my last one a '08 Z06. Was ready for something really different. I love my Viper :drive:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think now that the prices are so good for used Vipers and so many people having to sell them due to poor economic conditions we are going to see a lot of people stepping up to Vipers. It will be a hard decision between a new Z06 or a 08 or 09 Viper if I buy another car but I am pretty sure the Viper would win out right now. I recently took an 08 for a ride and fell in love.

OP
OP
gofastr

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!
Was your Viper new or second owner?

If it's new you are eligible for a free year of VCA membership.
Check with your dealer or call 1-800-998-1110 and ask away.
It's used with 1251 miles. No free membership?

You must be registered for see images

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, but look at it this way. If it was previously titled with 1250 miles, you got a new car and saved enough to pay your membership for the life of a car.

You got a lifetime membership! :)

It's used with 1251 miles. No free membership?

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome! I remember the first time I saw a Viper. ( I was a corvette owner at the time too!) All I could say was " Now that is the ride!" Almost 100,000 miles now on 2 cars, and never looked back!

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome gofastr, and be careful with all that newfound torque. You'll love the viper community. Now the mods will begin! Never enough HP or torque.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELCOME and Congrats on that sweeeet Viper!

Corvette person myself, but nothing compares to the Viper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235