The raffle is CLOSED! Thanks to all that bought tickets!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to all that entered!

Along with the 2009 VOI.10 Special Edition Coupe grand prize, the VCA will also raffle off three additional prizes:

• 2ND PRIZE: A set of Michelin tires. Winner's choice of style and tire size from current production
  • 3RD PRIZE: A commemorative edition Scott Jacobs print featuring the four generations of Vipers
  • 4TH PRIZE: VIPER Magazine cover posters — 47 cover posters (one of every issue) of VIPER Magazine from 1995–2006
So if you have been just waiting for that next great VCA Raffle car your time has come. Here is a picture of this spectacular ACR surrounded by many of the folks from SRT that helped engineer it:

RaffleCarTeam.jpg

Oh, and did we mention that most of those folks have SIGNED the underside of the rear deck lid too? How awesome is that!

acrsigs.jpg

Plenty of great pictures and even a mention in AutoWeek can be found further down in this thread. Talk about your future Viper collectibles, and I suspect this could end up being one of the most valuable EVER made. And all for the price of a winning raffle ticket... :2tu:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 20 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

"all for the price of a raffle ticket" (don't forget the taxes too).
Hey- tell that guy to get his elbows off my car!!
My tickets are already here !!!!!!

Ya Hoo!!!

PBR
Soon SILVER might be the fastest color!:headbang:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 19 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

My Visa hasn't been charged yet, how do I get confirmation my application has been received?
Call VCA HQ on Monday at 800-998-1110 and they should be able to confirm it for you right away. Thanks for your support!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 19 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

:hahaup::hahaup:

Your killin me Bruce!:lmao:

Sorry to inform you, but last week I just go new PS2's for my car!:D Lets just now say that is not one of the prizes I am after!

And I cleaned out the garage today making room......:lmao:

Robert

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: JUST 16 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

I got this info below and was thinking about the car. It holds a benchmark of performance that other brands have tried, yet failed, to achieve. 8 minutes was considered an amazing time to circle that circuit not all that long ago and ACR did it in 7:22 !?!

But as if that weren't enough, it goes beyond the pinnacle of performance by bringing the unique factor- a total package that you cannot even order from the factory - at any price.

A 1 of 1 Collectible and Ring Record Performance make for some pretty fun bragging rights today and 20 years from now.

Order Your Raffle Tickets Now for One-of-a-Kind SRT10® ACR Viper
One ring to rule them all, but only one car ruled "The Ring": Last August, the 2008 Dodge Viper ACR became the fastest production car to ever lap the legendary Nürburgring. And now you can own a Viper that embodies the actual Nurburgring winner.. The Viper Club of America is raffling off the unique 2009 ACR VOI.10 Special Edition #001 SRT® Viper Coupe. You could win a true speed demon, and invoke the envy of all of your friends and the entire Viper community...but you need to order your tickets soon to beat the May 1 deadline.

Unlike the stripped down Nürburgring champ, this Special Edition ACR comes fully-loaded with the following features:
  • Exclusive Bright Silver Metallic Paint-First time ever on a Viper
  • Personally signed by the SRT team that set the "Ring" record adds to the collectability by making it truly unique
  • Black Interior
  • Sidewinder 5-Spoke Wheels (30-pound weight saving)
  • Stop Tech 2-Piece Light Weight Slotted Brake Rotors (30-pound weight saving)
  • VOI.10 Exterior Embossed Badge
  • VOI.10 Console Serialized Badge - 001/100
  • Dual Body "Fang" Stripe (Black)
  • Embroidered Floor Mats
  • SIRIUS Navigation Radio
Plus, ACR Standards: Michelin Pilot Cup Tires, Adjustable Suspension and a full ACR Aero Package

At "The Ring," second place means nothing, but the Viper Club of America is rewarding other lucky raffle winners with great prizes:

Michelin Viper tires,

Commemorative Scott Jacobs "Viper Generation" print and

VIPER Magazine cover posters spanning issues from 1995 through 2006.

Order your tickets before May 1....the raffle deadline is only a few weeks away. Don’t get lapped and left out of the winner’s circle. Order your raffle tickets by completing the form or call Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 for more information.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 15 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Although silver is not my favorite Viper color (I think everyone knows what that is!:D) that car does look awesome in the sunlight!:omg:

Whoever does get this car is getting one sweet car!:2tu:

Robert

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: JUST 8 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

maybe the magazine photog thought the VOI-10 badge was for 2010........

nice article, especially with the 'ring reference.

Now if you win you will get an even more special car - the one that AutoWeek is saying is a 2010! :D

2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR spied: AutoWeek Magazine

The winner will have a have a fun article (and video) to go with the car now...

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 8 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Hey Chris if I can still get my VENOM DISCOUNT I will buy another 2 tickets. lmk.

WANTED
Somebody else said they had trouble doing that, but I have no idea why it would be an issue. I have a call/e-mail into VCA HQ and will post the answer ASAP. Thanks for your continued support!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 6 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Now we need a raffle to cover the taxes on this beast.

Bruce

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 5 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Just spoke with VCA HQ (12:50ET on 4/27). I was inquiring again whether I could add two tickets to my previous 3 ticket order under the Venom program. Answer was the same, "no". Apparently their computer system can't add the 2 tickets without charging $250 instead of the Venom price of $200. They have no way of adding them so the 2 tickets would be treated as a new order. They also said something about the state reviewing the orders for compliance with rules. Not sure why that is such a problem since it would be easy enough to show that I bought a total of 5. Oh well.

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I broke down and ordered my tickets today, I LOVE this car!!
It will look sweet parked next to my Copperhead and GTS:)

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score

“fun, intimidating, flamboyant and a giant middle finger to the environment all wrapped up in one car.”

An they wonder why I love them so much.....

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Chris if I can still get my VENOM DISCOUNT I will buy another 2 tickets. lmk.

WANTED

Just spoke with VCA HQ (12:50ET on 4/27). I was inquiring again whether I could add two tickets to my previous 3 ticket order under the Venom program. Answer was the same, "no". Apparently their computer system can't add the 2 tickets without charging $250 instead of the Venom price of $200. They have no way of adding them so the 2 tickets would be treated as a new order. They also said something about the state reviewing the orders for compliance with rules. Not sure why that is such a problem since it would be easy enough to show that I bought a total of 5. Oh well.
Okay folks: If you are a Venom member and wish to buy two more tickets at $100 each, the answer is YES. You will need to fax in the form (or mail it to arrive no later than THIS Friday, May 1st) and specifically note that you are adding two tickets to your initial order of three. The challenge they have is that multiple orders from the same person will often be treated as duplicates, so if you sent in more than one order form you will most likely only get ONE order filled. That is, of course, unless you specifically note that you are ADDING tickets to your original order. Make sense?

So be sure to buy 'em while you can: Right now your odds of winning a prize, including the 2009 ACR, are better than ANY raffle in club history. With roughly 1250 tickets sold as of this writing - and four possible prizes - your odds are currently the best ever!

Thanks for your support. :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 4 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

I could swear the title of this thread keeps changing or I need to lay off whatever it is that I am smoking!;)

Robert

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay folks: If you are a Venom member and wish to buy two more tickets at $100 each, the answer is YES. You will need to fax in the form (or mail it to arrive no later than THIS Friday, May 1st) and specifically note that you are adding two tickets to your initial order of three. The challenge they have is that multiple orders from the same person will often be treated as duplicates, so if you sent in more than one order form you will most likely only get ONE order filled. That is, of course, unless you specifically note that you are ADDING tickets to your original order. Make sense?

So be sure to buy 'em while you can: Right now your odds of winning a prize, including the 2009 ACR, are better than ANY raffle in club history. With roughly 1250 tickets sold as of this writing - and four possible prizes - your odds are currently the best ever!

Thanks for your support. :2tu:

So will the VCA extend this to 5 tickets for regular members instead of just 3? I think that would be fair considering some of us did not purchase the Venom membership for only 2 extra raffle tickets, but might have if we could have gotten 4 extra raffle tickets due to the above change.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THIS IS THE LAST DAY for the best raffle yet!

How many tickets have been sold?

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Dear El Presidente,

I heed your call and am faxing in another order. Seems like a good time to up my chances and help out da best Club in da World toooo !!!:2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So how do I take delivery of this car, does the VCA ship it to my home or preferred dealer, or do I have to pick it up in Detroit?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper