The raffle is CLOSED! Thanks to all that bought tickets!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to all that entered!

Along with the 2009 VOI.10 Special Edition Coupe grand prize, the VCA will also raffle off three additional prizes:

• 2ND PRIZE: A set of Michelin tires. Winner's choice of style and tire size from current production
  • 3RD PRIZE: A commemorative edition Scott Jacobs print featuring the four generations of Vipers
  • 4TH PRIZE: VIPER Magazine cover posters — 47 cover posters (one of every issue) of VIPER Magazine from 1995–2006
So if you have been just waiting for that next great VCA Raffle car your time has come. Here is a picture of this spectacular ACR surrounded by many of the folks from SRT that helped engineer it:

RaffleCarTeam.jpg

Oh, and did we mention that most of those folks have SIGNED the underside of the rear deck lid too? How awesome is that!

acrsigs.jpg

Plenty of great pictures and even a mention in AutoWeek can be found further down in this thread. Talk about your future Viper collectibles, and I suspect this could end up being one of the most valuable EVER made. And all for the price of a winning raffle ticket... :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Re: JUST 20 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

Tick Tock......

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

*BUMP* Can't wait to hear who the winner of THIS beauty is!!! GOOD LUCK to all....juli

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

oh why not...I am feeling lucky. :)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WHEN I win I am torn of either keeping it or selling my 08 Coupe. I really like blue but I also would love an ACR.

Bruce

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: JUST 8 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

maybe the magazine photog thought the VOI-10 badge meant it was a 2010........

nice article, especially with the 'ring reference.

Now if you win you will get an even more special car - the one that AutoWeek is saying is a 2010! :D

2010 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR spied: AutoWeek Magazine

The winner will have a have a fun article (and video) to go with the car now...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: JUST 8 DAYS left for the best raffle yet!

I know, I read that and burst out laughing!!! Good observation, Marv...about the VOI10 badge referring to the year 2010 (though they must've wondered what VOI meant?!! :)) ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper