Time: 10:00 AM to Whenever

Meeting Place:

Infinite Speed and Performance
10780 Hanna Street, Space H1
Beltsville, MD 20705
Tel (301) 937-8008
ISP Contact: Peter Lee
Infinite Speed & Performance Online Store

How much power is your Viper making? How much horsepower did the latest round of modifications add? How much more power is he/she making than me? To answer these questions and more, please come to our spring dyno session. Note: You need not dyno your car to participate.

Directions: FROM BALTIMORE: 95
Merge onto I-95 S toward WASHINGTON
EXIT on 29A toward BELTSVILLE, MD-212 E
Turn RIGHT onto RHODE ISLAND AVE
Turn SHARP LEFT onto BALTIMORE AVE/US-1
Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD
Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST

FROM CAPITAL BELTWAY: 495
I-495 N/ I-95 N toward BALTIMORE
Take EXIT 25, US-1/Baltimore Ave North
Follow BALTIMORE AVE/US-1 going North
Turn RIGHT onto EWING RD
Turn LEFT onto HANNA ST

Cost: The cost will be $55.00 per car, this includes air/fuel monitoring on a Dynojet dynamometer.

In the event of rain, the dyno day will be cancelled. If you would like to see pictures from our dyno day last fall, please visit www.ispracing.com or Welcome to the VA/MD Region of the Viper Club of America. . (Look under Fall Dyno Day)

To make things easier on Peter, please RSVP to me instead of ISP Racing: I don't post my personal contact information on the web when I can avoid it, so please PM me if you are reading this on the forum.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See you guys there!

John would you mind if I went first? I have another obligation in Bowie, with another club in the area.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you guys there!

John would you mind if I went first? I have another obligation in Bowie, with another club in the area.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Not a problem as long as you are there on time.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this morning that there is a chance of thunderstorms on sunday.....

Hope the weather changes, if not this will be the third consecutive year this event has been rained out. Perhaps we could move it Saturday?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope the weather changes, if not this will be the third consecutive year this event has been rained out. Perhaps we could move it Saturday?

Yeh April always ***** for shows, and events. The first 3 shows I went to last year were in the rain.

Well I just got done installing my new Corsa catback, so I am ready to hit the rollers. I just checked the weather for Sunday and it looks like its clearing up! We might get lucky.

Andy

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably slightly over 200 hp........:D

This event is on a Sunday, so I know you'll be there, right?

I am 50/50. I want to be there. I am trying to get out of an obligation on Sunday. I have always wanted to dyno my car. You buying the KFC? That could be a huge incentive for me.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked the weather and it's still 40% chance of showers. I will talk to Peter today and see what he wants to do. Another option might be postponing a week to next Sunday. Hate to do that, but having this event in the rain is not an option.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 50/50. I want to be there. I am trying to get out of an obligation on Sunday. I have always wanted to dyno my car. You buying the KFC? That could be a huge incentive for me.

We have typically done Pizza, but KFC doesn't sound bad at all. There should be one near by. You fly/I buy.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We have typically done Pizza, but KFC doesn't sound bad at all. There should be one near by. You fly/I buy.

John when do you plan on making the call?

I live in Laurel so I am not to far from his shop, so no biggy for me if we wait till the last minute to call it.

Lets keep our fingers crossed:2tu:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm thinking the weather will be fine. I need to know in advance though since i'm much farther away

50% chance of light rain showers by noon. Rain probable by 8 pm. I think it will be fine.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this might be the wrong place, but are any of you guys near the Norfolk, VA area? If so, PM me. Hope the Dyno day went well :2tu:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think anyone was that far south. I came up from Fredericksburg and I think I was the furthest from the south. There are lots of norfolk/va beach people on here though.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need a car in Suffolk checked out :D :D

Post it up as a new thread in our forum, we have a really ********* group of about 20 or so in that area, but they are 4-5 hours away from the area of this event.
John should be able to put you in touch with a couple guys that would look at a car for you. At least one guy I can think of is in the car biz.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, thanks for a great time on Sunday, it was great seeing you guys as well as seeing "Flatout" in a Viper, since the last time I saw him ,he was in a beautiful "Z06"......Welcome again Andy!!!!!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, thanks for a great time on Sunday, it was great seeing you guys as well as seeing "Flatout" in a Viper, since the last time I saw him ,he was in a beautiful "Z06"......Welcome again Andy!!!!!

Thanks My Brotha! Great seeing you again as well! Looking forward to seeing that car again too.:2tu:

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. It was nice to catch up with everyone and meet some new members as well. We got really lucky with the weather.

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, if you get a chance to check with the guys at ISP, I have not gotten an email with the dyno chart. Maybe you could have them email it to you in case they lost mine?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John, if you get a chance to check with the guys at ISP, I have not gotten an email with the dyno chart. Maybe you could have them email it to you in case they lost mine?

You could always just give Peter a call and give him your email he'll take care of it.
:2tu:

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Send him an email Chip:

[email protected]

Also, Peter lost his cell phone during the dyno day. Anyone find a Samsung cell phone in their car?