Tail of the Dragon '09

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just booked Thur-Sun(king bed, jacuzzi, fireplace) and it was cheaper not using VIPER code. Anyone know why:dunno:?

Hmmmmm, sounds like Chip is getting kickbacks. Maybe he's bored with his Roe and looking for a TT setup in the near future :D

Maybe its cheaper because you're coming in on Thursday instead of Friday. Aren't weekend arrivals usually higher at some hotels?

I haven't booked yet. I'll call today and get the normal rate for a 2 queen sized beds (sorry Tony and Chip) for Fri & Sat night and see what they tell me.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, sounds like Chip is getting kickbacks. Maybe he's bored with his Roe and looking for a TT setup in the near future :D

Maybe its cheaper because you're coming in on Thursday instead of Friday. Aren't weekend arrivals usually higher at some hotels?

I haven't booked yet. I'll call today and get the normal rate for a 2 queen sized beds (sorry Tony and Chip) for Fri & Sat night and see what they tell me.

Yes, weekday rates are cheaper. Booking Thursday night means you'll be driving back thru K'ville to meet us for the Dragon. But that's OK too, because there'll be others coming from that area also.
(so much for the TT upgrade now.....thanks alot, CHAD!! :curse:)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called and didn't mention the Viper club and they gave me the same $79.95 rate that they are giving the VCA. Is there suppose to be a discount or are they just grouping our rooms together? $79.95 sounds good to me even if we don't get a discount. But ill take a discount if I can get one :)

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I hope to get to make it down there again this year!! :2tu:
Is there an Itinerary set yet for the weekend?

Not yet. But it'll be very similar to years past. Meet Friday at ******* Barrel just west of K'ville about 10:30(exit 369?)-sorry, can't remember right now. , lunch, regroup, cruise the Dragon and meet GA group. Then drive to host Hotel. Friday eve and Sat plans are still in the works. Stay tuned....:2tu:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called and didn't mention the Viper club and they gave me the same $79.95 rate that they are giving the VCA. Is there suppose to be a discount or are they just grouping our rooms together? $79.95 sounds good to me even if we don't get a discount. But ill take a discount if I can get one :)

I'll call and see why we're not getting a group rate :omg:
Maybe the group rate is 29.95 and they're adding $50 viper tax!:D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just called the host hotel, and they told me the reg. rate for our weekend is 89.95. Our upgrade option is discounted as well. They said different weekends have different rates...WHAT-EVER!

(If we fill up our block of rooms, it's nice to know the rate isn't gonna be much more)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I book the hotel one block away(Days Inn), $49 for 3 days with Bfest. I use the extra $30 for beer and floozies............. :D :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! That xtranormal site is good stuff.

There's a video on there someone made of a guy bragging about a gen 1 Viper but because of the accent it sounds like Vee-i-pair. It's great.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't it this time last year I tried to trade Tony to the AL/TN VCA for Teresa? The more things change, the more they stay the same :rolaugh:

I think you're correct!

btw, Viper Twin Teresa is planning on attending this event in whole this year. (again, the cruise, not the Asian male massage event):nono:

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I can't wait!!!! I just hate we don't all do the dragon several times a year:drive:

Chip call me! I'm ready to have the local law enforcement shut the town down for us again :headbang:

M

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I can't wait!!!! I just hate we don't all do the dragon several times a year:drive:

Chip call me! I'm ready to have the local law enforcement shut the town down for us again :headbang:

M

Looks like we'll be doing similar itinerary as last year. We'll plan on "shuttin' Gatlin...ahem, I mean Mattlinburg" down on Sat. night again. :D:headbang::headbang::headbang::D