SoCal Van Nuys Woodley Park

SR 27

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If there are any SoCal members not going to Palm Springs on the 25th, there's a great Mopar show in Van Nuys on April 24-26. There's 3 or 4 of us heading up from OC at 7am Saturday. Send me an email if you want to roll up with us or just meet us there. They have an all Mopar track day at Willow which is always interesting. Last year Leno drove the "Tank Car" to the show. Check it out at Jay's Garage website. There is a flyer and info at the best car show website in the southland. SoCal Car Culture - Car Shows - Cruise Nights - Photos There's also picture pages there,and you might even find a shot of your car at a local event. Dave Lindsey goes to cars and coffee almost every Saturday and shoots some great photos.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool link to "SoCal Car Culture". I've been to the Spring Fling every year, seems to be shrinking lately. I'll probably stop by again this year. It would be cool if some Vipers show, I've only seen one in the past. Are you guys actually going to show your cars, or park away as I've done in the past?

OP
OP
S

SR 27

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm doing the show even though my old roadster is far from show worthy. It's worth it just to park close. Yeh, I've only seen one or two snakes the past couple of shows. The car culture site is great. If there's a doubt that SoCal is the car capitol, just look at the events schedule and you'll see that there is a car event almost every day here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper