Any one bought from this dealer?

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Chad,

I do not see them moving many vipers. I check their site weekly. I might stop by there when I am on vacation in July. I guess they don't need to do that customer service thing.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine there. I talked to Marvin Rose, the owner I believe. It was a good experience. Car was exactly as advertised..........maybe a little better. Looking back I belive I over paid a bit but I was in the mood and had the money. I'll investagate a bit more when I get my GT40. Too bad you had a bad experience Chad. Did you call them on a Monday??

Mark

Wezbad1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine from there also. I had a great experience with marv and his son. They were also getting ready for a vca meeting when i got it. Car was better then advertised.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Marv Rose [DodgeVipersForSale] is a NoCal VCA long-time sponsor, and "Viper Broker." He has a good rep out West..... I have had many of our customers buy their Viper from Marv, and not ONE of them said it was other than promised. My dealings with him have been 100% ok.

VCA has two Viper Brokers as sponsors: BJ Motor and Marv Rose...... (East - West) You can choose a used Viper with confidence.

Reality check: these 2 brokers have a critical eye on the Vipers they sell or represent. They KNOW Vipers, often far better than 90% of Dodge dealer salesmen on the planet. They screen their cars meticulously. Value-Added for you is that their expertise can translate into you NOT making a poorly-informed mistake. They may be a couple-thou higher than flea-bay, but they are a known entity with good reps here....

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem to usually have nice cars but they are almost always overpriced. I guess they get real quality cars and that is the reason for the high prices? Who knows.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Fresno, CA and ran into Marv once at the gas station a few months back while he was filling up a gts. He's a really stand up guy, he took me to his warehouse and I got to see many of his vipers of all gens including two GST-R's and his competition coupe and many others. All of his cars were spotless and very well taken care of...I would highly recommend him...