Any one bought from this dealer?

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Chad,

I do not see them moving many vipers. I check their site weekly. I might stop by there when I am on vacation in July. I guess they don't need to do that customer service thing.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine there. I talked to Marvin Rose, the owner I believe. It was a good experience. Car was exactly as advertised..........maybe a little better. Looking back I belive I over paid a bit but I was in the mood and had the money. I'll investagate a bit more when I get my GT40. Too bad you had a bad experience Chad. Did you call them on a Monday??

Mark

Wezbad1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine from there also. I had a great experience with marv and his son. They were also getting ready for a vca meeting when i got it. Car was better then advertised.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Marv Rose [DodgeVipersForSale] is a NoCal VCA long-time sponsor, and "Viper Broker." He has a good rep out West..... I have had many of our customers buy their Viper from Marv, and not ONE of them said it was other than promised. My dealings with him have been 100% ok.

VCA has two Viper Brokers as sponsors: BJ Motor and Marv Rose...... (East - West) You can choose a used Viper with confidence.

Reality check: these 2 brokers have a critical eye on the Vipers they sell or represent. They KNOW Vipers, often far better than 90% of Dodge dealer salesmen on the planet. They screen their cars meticulously. Value-Added for you is that their expertise can translate into you NOT making a poorly-informed mistake. They may be a couple-thou higher than flea-bay, but they are a known entity with good reps here....

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seem to usually have nice cars but they are almost always overpriced. I guess they get real quality cars and that is the reason for the high prices? Who knows.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Fresno, CA and ran into Marv once at the gas station a few months back while he was filling up a gts. He's a really stand up guy, he took me to his warehouse and I got to see many of his vipers of all gens including two GST-R's and his competition coupe and many others. All of his cars were spotless and very well taken care of...I would highly recommend him...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper