Help with Raffle tickets

Gary Weeks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I placed a fax order last Wednesday for my tickets and they still haven't been charged to my card? Can anybody help make sure I get my tickets?:dunno: I don't want to get left out!:headbang:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called to confirm that my order was placed because my card hadn't been charged either. The nice lady that I spoke with confirmed that my order is in, just that the Viper Club always waits to the end of the month to process the credit card charges.

They just haven't submitted it to your card yet.

OP
OP
G

Gary Weeks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called to confirm that my order was placed because my card hadn't been charged either. The nice lady that I spoke with confirmed that my order is in, just that the Viper Club always waits to the end of the month to process the credit card charges.

They just haven't submitted it to your card yet.

I talked to the same nice lady on Thursday and she told me she told me it would be processed that day? Maybe she is just waiting to get the winning ticket for me:rolaugh:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that this is a BUSY time for VCA HDQ. I just faxed out requests in last week...have heard nothing yet...BUT, I know from experience that it takes awhile...noting that as the deadline gets here and if I have heard nothing, I'll start checking then.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no official response on this but based on experience with the raffles over the last 4 years, I always end up getting my tickets just before the raffle and I usually fax in my form the last week being the procrastinator that I am. I usually check a few days before the deadline just to play it safe but they've never failed me.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They got in touch with me via PM and verified that everything was in order - great customer service!! I was avoiding making a call to them because things are pretty hectic at work right now, and they made it easy by getting it all figured out via PM and email. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with that car when I win it.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like they need to send an email that says "we received your raffle ticket order, your CC will be billed at the end of the month, thanks" type email, so the VCA member knows everything is ok and JRT won't have to deal with all the "did you get my order"? emails/phone calls.

viperPIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle ticket orders are currently being processed as follows:
1) If you send in a raffle ticket request and are a current VCA member – the turnaround time to receive your tickets is 2 weeks as we print and mail them in batches.
2) If you renew when you place your ticket order, the process takes a bit longer because we have to renew your membership first in order to process your tickets.
Ticket orders are processed daily but are charged and printed in batches, usually every two weeks. As the deadline draws closer we are entering memberships and ticket orders daily but are processing transactions and printing tickets weekly. If you have faxed your order and would like to confirm that it has been received please contact Viper headquarters at 800-998-1110. Our call volume is very high right now, so if you prefer you can check your status by email. Please send requests to [email protected].

Thanks,

Beth

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow that is viperPIT first post, i heard that jrt just hangs out on the vca website all the time, shouldnt your name be viperPITA?!!