Funny article w/"spy shots" of new "2010" Viper just popped up on autoweek.com

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OOOPS....now we know the 'VERY UNIQUE' Raffle car is actually gonna have lots of 2010 copies! AUTO WEEK SEZ SO!!

At least they did this drop-in:

"Oh, and this thing blitzed the Nürburgring faster than the Corvette ZR1."

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I figure, that makes this one of those super-rare mistakes like the upside-down Jenny (airplane) stamp. That car could be worth MILLIONS of dollars now!*

* But probably not. :D

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The worst part is: "HEY RAFFLE WINNER, they are driving the heck out of your car!"
Nah, that is when they pulled it out of the SRT garage (and back in) to take the pictures that appeared here earlier this week - and at our request. Note the mesh "screen" behind the car where they often have other prototypes.

Let's face it, they wouldn't have one of the more respected automotive spy photographers hanging out at the Kmart parking lot waiting for somebody to show... :smirk:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I figure, that makes this one of those super-rare mistakes like the upside-down Jenny (airplane) stamp. That car could be worth MILLIONS of dollars now!*

* But probably not. :D

If I won that car, I would surely blow up and frame that article!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I laughed out loud when I opened that! If you look real close I think it's Herb Helbig behind the wheel when they brought it out to take the pictures for us.. And as Chris says that is the SRT "secret lot" Brenda is gonna be a little embarassed about this one!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whoever wins that car needs to put pieces of black tape and flat black fabric over the front and rear bumpers, then drive around acting suspicious for a few weeks.

:lmao:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, that is when they pulled it out of the SRT garage (and back in) to take the pictures that appeared here earlier this week - and at our request. Note the mesh "screen" behind the car where they often have other prototypes.

Let's face it, they wouldn't have one of the more respected automotive spy photographers hanging out at the Kmart parking lot waiting for somebody to show... :smirk:

Good...I was about to ask how many miles would be on this thing when I take delivery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper