Vipers Do Twisted Sisters in June

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless anyone has objections, Saturday, June 13th looks like the best weekend (the next weekend is Father's Day -- for all you fathers out there). If the weather looks like poop for the 13th, we can use Saturday, June 20th as a backup. I don't see any conflicting plans for either of those dates for the DFW or Houston Viper folks.

Meet up at Boerne Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep (the Dodge section of course). 30300 IH 10 W in Boerne, TX (south of Boerne on I-10).

Let's plan on the standard meet at 10:00 a.m. and get out of Dodge by 10:30.

Route is I-10 West to 46 West in Boerne, to 16 West (right turn) - right turn in Bandera to stay on 16 West, left after Medina on RR 337, right at Vanderpool to stay on 337, 2 miles north of Vanderpool, left to stay on 337, through Leakey 337 is 6th Street, at Camp Wood right onto 55, just north of Barksdale, bear right onto RR 335, right onto 41, right onto RR 336, at Leakey left onto RR 337. (You can "fly" the route using Google Earth or Mapquest Satellite view.)

At Medina, folks from Austin and points north can split off on 16 north (left turn) through Kerrville to Fredericksburg, and then 290 to Austin.

At Medina, folks from San Antonio and points east can go right on 16 and left on 46 back to Boerne and I-10 East.

For folks who want to make a weekend of it, Kerrville has nice lodging, and there is "Stonehenge II" ( Stonehenge II near Hunt, Texas ) just west of Kerrville (39 to 1340). Also it's a nice Sunday sightseeing cruise through Fredericksburg (16 North) and Luckenbach (290 East and 1376 South from Fredericksburg).

Do we have a consensus for June 13th for "Vipers Do Twisted Sisters"? :drive::drive::drive:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's the same day as the austin event in june...so maybe if we combine our powers we can get the Houston and DFW group out on the same day and dominate the cell phone footage in texas that day?

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly positive it will be hot has hades and as much as I love this drive, no ac and a car that runs warm might prevent me from making this. I will play it by ear as I'm do for a few free Hall passes this month.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anymore news on this? Wife an I are coming to S/A this coming Friday - Sunday so I need to plan on bringing up one car or two?:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper