Best Dealer Service !!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought my 09 Viper from Tomball Dodge and I have used their service dept. for a long time. I would not let any other dealer touch my Viper in the greater Houston area as I have had really bad results. Tomball has an incredible tech (Jim) who really knows what he is doing and takes the best care of your car. The job is done right the first time whether its just an oil change or a header change. The service mgr. (Harold) goes beyond the call of duty to take care of your service needs. I highly recommend Tomball Dodge for service or sales.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if / when my viper needs dealer service i'll probably use tomball, have no 1st hand experience with their tech nor their service mgr. but have dealt with their service dept.
their service writers (the persons you talk to when you drive up) need some customer contact training or move them into the parts warehouse where they don't need manners (drove almost 70 miles round trip to do service business with them on the viper and without the recommendations on this site i would rather go to jh's shop)

edit: i write this, not to be contrarian but hopefully someone will read this who can improve the consistency of the service being paid for.

Last edited:

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went there for some work on my 05 and wasn't terribly impressed. The job wasn't easy but the job done didn't quite meet my expectations. The body shop, at Tomball Ford, on the other hand I was happy with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave