Tried to post in classifieds did not take?

Venum S 1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried to post an add in the classifieds on Sunday and it did not take. I went all the way through everything to where it said it may take a while to upload pictures and then it finished but sent me back to the place an add screen. Never made it to the board. I have posted in the classifieds before and it worked did I do something wrong? I did not want to try it again in case it decides to take and then I would have a double post. Help would be greatly appreciated.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moderators will chime in, but I believe you have to be a VCA Member to post an ad? But, you say it worked before...I'd PM a moderator (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, y2k5gts), find out for sure?
~juli

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moderators will chime in, but I believe you have to be a VCA Member to post an ad? But, you say it worked before...I'd PM a moderator (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean, y2k5gts), find out for sure?
~juli

You only have to be a VCA Member to post ads FOR FREE. Non-members will get directed to paypal by the ad software to make the $30 payment.

Venum S 1, make sure any photos you attach are JPEG files, and that the file extension is lower case and .jpg, not .jpeg. If you're still having trouble, place the ad without the photos and send me a PM. I'll work with you to get the photos attached.

OP
OP
V

Venum S 1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks I will try again. I posted last year and it took me to Paypal like you said. When I did it Sunday it did not take me to Paypal so maybe that was the problem. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper