I would like to buy RB1 Navigation radio

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to buy an RB1 Navigation radio in good working condition and i am looking for a very good deal. Does anyone have one around they are not using and want to sell? Thanks in advance

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael you may want to check with eBay as the RB1 radio is used in many vehicles. Just be mindful of the various scammers.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So will these plug and play in an 03 Vert? Out with the changer in with this unit kind f thing?

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yup pretty much plug and play. you need the rb1 nav head unit, the antanae(i think it can mount in the dash on top of head unit) and dvd nav disc. you lose the indash 6 cd changer. but gain Sirius sat radio capability. I dont care about losing the multi cd because i am really just getting it for the compatibility with the Mopar ipod intergration kit. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope i was not victim of a scammer but it looks like i may have located and purchased one off of ebay.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yup pretty much plug and play. you need the rb1 nav head unit, the antanae(i think it can mount in the dash on top of head unit) and dvd nav disc. you lose the indash 6 cd changer. but gain Sirius sat radio capability. I dont care about losing the multi cd because i am really just getting it for the compatibility with the Mopar ipod intergration kit. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope i was not victim of a scammer but it looks like i may have located and purchased one off of ebay.

Awesome please let me know how the install goes I saw one vendor on Ebay that had one and it was listed that it was compatible with every year but the 03 Viper. Didn't make sense to me but hey who knows.

Please update the thread when you get it, and it is installed.

Thanks man,

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

Lucid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont care for my factory nav. Not touch screen and I'm trying to figure out how to get it to read an MP3 cd, last format didn't work. Sure wish it had Ipod connectivity.

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my factory nav in my Trailblazler SS is a touchscreen unit, it will not play burned cds(i have to play them in the rear dvd entertainment system). The Mopar ipod intergration kit will allow you to access an ipod directly through your factory RB1 nav unit.

They can be aquired through site sponsors Tator's Dodge and Viper Specialty(Daniel Lesseer) at good prices.

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got an RB-1 unit, amp, speakers etc. nearly brand new from my '09 I just took out.

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my RB1 and put it in myself(half hour job, very minimal tools) plug and play. I paid $420 including shipping from cali-mich with nav dvd and gps antanae(no manual but downloadable for free on the internet). the RB1 intergrates wonderfully with the Mopar ipod integration kit. A nice upgrade at a good price if you can buy it right. There are many on ebay at any given time just look to see whats included ......nav dvd, gps antanae and radio manual all also on ebay seperately quite regularly

OP
OP
S

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was just a guy who had one on ebay, he does not have more, but do an ebay search "rb1 navigation" and you will see lots of them pop up. also make sure you pay with paypal so you are protected if it is not in the condition or working order the seller says here are the least expensive ones on there at the moment

some include nav dvd, antanae and manual and some dont though that stuff can be found seperately on ebay also.....good luck

CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RB1 GPS NAVIGATION CD RDS:eBay Motors (item 230341924006 end time May-15-09 12:08:43 PDT)

CHRYSLER RB1 NAVIGATION WITH ANTENNA, DISC AND MANUAL:eBay Motors (item 170330878345 end time May-13-09 20:46:08 PDT)

Chrysler Dodge Jeep RB1 GPS NAVIGATION:eBay Motors (item 110387555798 end time May-15-09 10:19:52 PDT)

Chrysler Dodge Jeep RB1 GPS NAVIGATION:eBay Motors (item 260408517983 end time May-17-09 20:22:22 PDT)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32