Backyard Buddy for sale, NORTHEAST. Must Pickup in Marlton, NJ 08053. Cash and Carry.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my property in NJ.. I have a backyard buddy lift that must be removed from the property by 5/15. I will make someone a deal if they can come pick this up, and carry away.. Or hire someone to do so.. This not one of those cheap Ebay lifts..

Its a backyard buddy 4 - post, lift, red in color. Very good condition, almost like new.. Used for storage and oil changes basically..

$2500.... and its yours.. All the attachments I have come with.. PM me, and I can shoot you some pics..

You will need someone who has experience with this, to take down.. Link to VCA classified: Backyard Buddy lift for sale, Marlton, NJ 08053 $2500 - ViperClub Classifieds

Last edited by a moderator:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Backyard Buddy for sale, NORTHEAST. Must Pickup in Marlton, NJ 08053. Cash and Ca

Someone will get a good deal...I just bought a BB

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Backyard Buddy for sale, NORTHEAST. Must Pickup in Marlton, NJ 08053. Cash and Ca

actual photos of the lift in my garage, added. thank you...

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks for all the replies.. I have about 5-6 in line for this.. And one gentleman making arrangements for pickup next weekend.. Thanks a lot..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235