Bob Woodhouse a True Gentleman

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just returned from a day at the track with Mr. Bob Woodhouse, and what a great guy!

He invited the VCA to come down to NJ Motorsports Park and had passes available to all who attended from the VCA.

Bob Woodhouse as most of you know is one hell of a guy who is a large supporter of the VCA, and one hell of race car driver.

I drove down with Bob Carroll and Steve Katz(ACRSTEVE) and spent the day at the World Challenge series at NJ MOTORSPORTS PARK in Millville, NJ.

It rained on and off all day, but it didn't rain on our parade.

ACR Steve led the way down in his all White 1 of 1 ACR *********

And Bob Carroll brought up the rear in his 1 of 1 Venom Red ACR

OK, here's the actual full version of the photo:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Driving to our parking spots in the World Challenge Paddock

At the top of the tower with the man himself
Bob Carroll, Bob Woodhouse, Myself and Steve Katz

Our own man from NJ's car, Mike Hartley

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Continued

Future ACR Jake Katz:2tu:

A VW as the pace car:omg:

Now some shots for our friend Chad in Georgia

One of Sonny Whelens Corvettes

You never know who you're going to meet at the track:D

A quick photo op

Again I want to personally thank Bob Woodhouse for a great day and all his does for the VCA:2tu:

I would ask you all to go and support Bob and the World Challenge Series when it comes to a track near you!

It makes a great VCA event at the local club level:2tu:

G

Gotvenom 08

Great photos! To bad the weather didn't cooperate.

Thanks for sharing.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the many, many reasons Bob Woodhouse made the inaugural Viper Club Hall of Fame. Selfless, charming, and always with the VCA's best interest at heart. Make sure you hook up with Bob & Company at a World Challenge event near you!

PS. Thanks for pictures Bobby! Good to see that Bob Carroll guy get out of the office every once in a while... :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bought my car from woodhouse and the second guy i met there was bob. a real gentleman !

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in the Red GTS. A huge thanks to Bob Woodhouse for inviting us all out!

:2tu:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, It was great! We were treated first class all the way, thanks to Bob Woodhouse.

I really must tell all the regions to support The World Challenge, where else can you go to see Vipers race against other marques professionally?

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I had a wonderful time and I am looking forward to many VCA events in the future.

I have a lot more pictures and some videos too. If you want them feel free to PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

- Mark

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was great to see you guys on Sat. and meet our new Viper member Marc and his buddy from Virginia .Great pictures :)

Thank you Bob Woodhouse for the insiders tour around the paddock and making sure we had a great time. ( my son loved it and is still telling his friends about it) Bob Woodhouse is a terrific guy and a legend to the Viper world. It is going to be quite exciting to see the World Challenge flourish under his guidance. What a great series with some truly amazing drivers. If anyone hasn't been to an event this is the year to do it. You will be amazed.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you haven't been to a World Challenge Race , make it a point to get to one, as not only do you get to chat with Bob and his drivers at most of the events, there is usually a large contingent of other Viper Drivers. The next event is at Mosport and it would be cool to see a large group of Canadian VCA members show up to support the Snakeracers!

Nice pics and posting!:headbang:

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you haven't been to a World Challenge Race , make it a point to get to one, as not only do you get to chat with Bob and his drivers at most of the events, there is usually a large contingent of other Viper Drivers. The next event is at Mosport and it would be cool to see a large group of Canadian VCA members show up to support the Snakeracers!

Nice pics and posting!:headbang:

I second that motion:2tu::2tu:

You really have a sense of pride when you see the Vipers on the track! It's great for the whole family to do as well...

and nice to hear from the man from Nebraska:D by the way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper