Venom membership...how long does it take?

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have paid for venom membership a while ago, and still we have not been upgraded, how long does it take?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ben...I think you have to let the moderators know (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean)...they then verify that you indeed are VENOM...and then you tell them in your PM what COLORS you want for your NEW VENOM AVATAR!!!! (hmmmm...haven't a CLUE what color you'd pick...:)) ~juli

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Violet would be your preference I presume Mr. 1 of 1?
This is not an automatic process you have to let us know you upgraded and tell us what color tag you want, that last was pretty easy to figure out for you. :headbang:

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure I have done what I needed to do in order to change my status to venum. I paid my dues for venum back in april I believe and sent requests to two different moderators to change it. I have not heard back from them but I know people have lives and it has only been a week but I want to make sure I have done what I needed to on my end. Thanks in advance-Chris Wiley

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure I have done what I needed to do in order to change my status to venum. I paid my dues for venum back in april I believe and sent requests to two different moderators to change it. I have not heard back from them but I know people have lives and it has only been a week but I want to make sure I have done what I needed to on my end. Thanks in advance-Chris Wiley

Send a private message with your VCA# and request to have VENOM added to your avatar, and what COLORS you'd like to: kcobean or lee00blacksilvergts (the admins. have apologized, they had too many pm's and their inboxes were rejecting new ones!)
Give them a few days, remember they're all volunteers who do this stuff...they'll get to ya~~~~AWESOME on your VENOM membership, thank you from all of us :headbang:.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks good to me, that Y2k guy fixed up the color.

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for fixing me up. I am proud to display the Venom badge of honor. Long live VCA and the Viper brand!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea when my Avatar will show Blue VENOM member?:feedback:

LaViper: The moderators do not know that you chose VENOM, you need to PM them and let them know, also what COLORS you want as VENOM (such as mine):
PM to: kcobean, lee00blacksilvergts! :2tu: Thanks for going VENOM! :headbang:
~juli

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I see you are a Saints fan so......How Dat?
Yes, The words out.After 43 yrs, Who Dat thought they would live to see The Saints in (And Win)the Super Bowl? Ha Ha,Too Old to wait another 43. Our Defense is going to get to him & then He's going to throw a record interceptions. Colts will lead 14-0 @ half time then the Saints will end it.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
LaViper: The moderators do not know that you chose VENOM, you need to PM them and let them know, also what COLORS you want as VENOM (such as mine):
PM to: kcobean, lee00blacksilvergts! :2tu: Thanks for going VENOM! :headbang:
~juli
Thanks for the info. Visiting New York in June.First time.