Got my first viper today (pics)

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well a year ago I was searching and I finally decided to pull the trigger now. It is a 2000 Red GTS ACR with a Corsa exhaust; otherwise bonestock. Couldn't pass up the deal and its a great car. I finally satisfied the itch. It was bought through a third party and the owner said the only mods were Corsa exhaust and supposedly a "modulator"??? *** is that? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The car sat for awhile and first and second gears seem to really "****" the car as if it is not getting enough gas? Well I am a newbie and will have a lot of questions but I figured I would say thanks for all the insight I got from people on this forum through the years. Cheers.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Got my first viper today (no pics yet)

Congrats! And of course,

:needpics:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to Viper ownership it's fantastic. That jerking in first and second is just the big cam. It's normal. Don't know what a modulator is though.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations Terminator on one awesome GTS~!!! Notice you still are listed as an 'enthusiast'...you certainly deserve to be UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER! PM your VIN# to the moderators (lee00blacksilvergts, kcobean), and they'll upgrade ya ASAP. You're in a GREAT Motor City Region...thinking about joining the VCA for the awesome events they hold? (NIAGARA Falls possibly in September?) ENJOY~!!! ~juli

OzeViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

congrats, as stated above, PICTUREs! :D

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi Terminator,

Great choice! I just got my 2002 FE last week and it's been raining ever since. I can tell you the few times I've had it out it's like being an instant celebrity :) Enjoy the ride!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats dude!

And official welcome to the Viper Nation!:headbang:

And yes, pics please!:D

Robert

OP
OP
T

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks for the warm welcome. Pics will be up today or tomorrow hopefully! I am really glad the car came with the Corsa exhaust. Sounds awesome.

OP
OP
T

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Can someone host pics for me? I will send the pics that I took today to whomever can host them for this noob!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Posted for Terminator02. Nice Viper, CONGRATS!:2tu:

Dave_from_VCA.JPG

Dave_from_VCA2.JPG

Dave_from_VCA3.JPG

Dave_from_VCA4.JPG

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NICE Viper and back-drop for the pics, Terminator~!!! (I KNEW Leslie could help you with the pix!)
~juli

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a little kid in a candy store with that big grin on his face!! Great feeling isn't it?
Welcome, now just watch the go-go pedal and don't go showing off for the ladies until you get used to the power because it will get away from you if you are not careful.

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well a year ago I was searching and I finally decided to pull the trigger now. It is a 2000 Red GTS ACR with a Corsa exhaust; otherwise bonestock. Couldn't pass up the deal and its a great car. I finally satisfied the itch. It was bought through a third party and the owner said the only mods were Corsa exhaust and supposedly a "modulator"??? *** is that? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. The car sat for awhile and first and second gears seem to really "****" the car as if it is not getting enough gas? Well I am a newbie and will have a lot of questions but I figured I would say thanks for all the insight I got from people on this forum through the years. Cheers.
FINALLY!!! :D Second gear is probably jerking because you are not taking the RPM's high enough before shifting??? :dunno: Just a suggestion because when I first got mine I thought the same thing. CONGRATS!!! :2tu: