VA/MD/DE Crab Feast Cruise – Saturday June 6th – neigboring regions welcomed!

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa::usa::usa:
The 11th annual Crab Feast Cruise for the VA/MD/DE region will be on Saturday June 6th. Reservation forms have been mailed to all VA/MD/DE VCA members. VCA members should get their reservations back to me no later than May 29th. If you are a current VA/MD/DE member and did not receive the form via mail, click on the link below.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, here is the link to the reservation form:

http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast11.pdf

Print the reservation form out, and follow the instructions on the form. Also, please write your VCA region on the top of the return portion of the form. My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, need hotel information, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email.

Hope to see you there.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Oh snap! I was actually going to call you later today and see when you were getting it back. Do you need to follow you in a flatbed?

After all of the time spent at UGR, let's hope not. Kevin said the car was driving like a champ and they even fixed my A/C this time :) They also said that we had a bad IAC and changed that so it would not cut out any longer. We upgraded the fuel system since the first time it was there so the pump won't overheat either. He is putting another 100 miles or so on the car before I pick it up Monday.

After being without the Viper so long, I'm sure I will be scared of all the power again, But that's a good thing I suppose.

I'll be excited to just get the car back and even more excited I will have it for the Feast :2tu:

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are the tickets/meeting locations going out? :drive:

The itineraries and tickets went out today. This year there is 1 ticket enclosed per itinerary, and on the ticket is the member's name and the number of people in their party. The ticket is on plain white paper, if I had a "do-over" I would have printed the tickets on colored paper to better see them in the envelope, so please be on the lookout for them.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235