License Plate Suggestions

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's mine...just got it in the mail today actually! The way I see it, if you're going to have toys you have got to step up and....

Last edited:

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
As Moparboy well knows, my plate reads "SLYTHRN" My SRT-4 plate reads "LTLVIPR" not much but they work!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the VCA visited Niagara Falls last Sept, I spoke to Ron from Bj Motors and loved his plate(GOZ FST)..I asked if he minded if I use that for my car. So I ordered GOS FST for the 2010 red vert on order, but today my girlfriend said I should get GOS FSTR for the VIPER and use the GOS FST for my 2008 300 SRT...guess what I ordered?? Will post pics when the plates and car come in.

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
09 Venom Red with Silver Stripes "09VIPER" from Jersey Jeff
Really only did it because I could see in my rear view mirror people looking over their dashboards trying to figure out what kind of car it is. (Never happens when I drive my Vettes) I decided to help them by spelling it out on my tags. Now at least they know what kind of car they wish they were driving!

Attachments

• viper with new tags.jpg
    viper with new tags.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase.:2tu:

We went with HSSSSSS on mine and just purchased a near matching twin for wife. HRSSSSS
Pick one that will fit your next car too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth