IN/KY VCA @ Car Show, Portland, IN...May 16, 2009...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
FYI: There will be several IN/KY Members at this show...called the "ARCH BRIDGE KROOZERS" taking place in Portland, IN on THIS Saturday, 5/16/09.

Registration is from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM EDT and the show runs from 6:00PM to 9:00 PM.

In an e-mail from one of our Members who will be attending, I have taken some text:

"The guest of honor is John Wehrly who was born in Muncie, raised in Portland, and attended Ball State. He was involved in Dodge Motorsports for virtually his entire career, from the early 60's until he retired a few years back. He was my boss in Race Engine Development from '73 to '78 at which time our group was eliminated and I went to manufacturing. He is a great guy with a wealth of Mopar racing history. He will be set up in a 24ft car hauler trailer near the entrance of the show with lots of Mopar racing memorabilia and pictures. I'm sending the pictures in another e-mail. I'm in at least two of them. David Frasher is running the show and promised a safe place for all Vipers to park. He also said that any Viper owner that preregistered by next Friday would get the special Mopar plaque."

This show is expected to attract over 100 MOPARS...and, several VCA members have already registered!!!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Entry fee is$5.00..."He also said that any Viper owner that preregistered by next Friday (5/15/09) would get the special Mopar plaque".

For more info, contact:

"Dave" at 260-726-5300 or "Jim" at 260-417-6065

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4