P/S fluid reservoir cap

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need a power steering reservoir cap. Mine fell off, and I need it replaced. The closest dealer to me is not too close, so if anyone can get it let me know!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator at 914-763-3136. The Roe vent tube works in conjunction with the OEM cap and won't budge after install.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need a power steering reservoir cap. Mine fell off, and I need it replaced. The closest dealer to me is not too close, so if anyone can get it let me know!

You dont say where you are, or the year of Viper

LOOK AROUND headers, heat-shields, frame, etc. USE A FLASHLIGHT. Ive found a bunch, thought to be lost. You can buy em at ANY AutoZone-NAPA etc. Cheep.

I have a box full of new, and used.

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You dont say where you are, or the year of Viper

LOOK AROUND headers, heat-shields, frame, etc. USE A FLASHLIGHT. Ive found a bunch, thought to be lost. You can buy em at ANY AutoZone-NAPA etc. Cheep.

I have a box full of new, and used.

Im in MA, and its an 01 rt/10. Ill look again when I get home from work, but A quck look last night was unsuccesful. I would go to NAPA or autozone and buy one, but I dont know if the Roe p/s cap clip will work with any aftermarket one.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jonB just told you he had plenty of them....call HIM

and if you had your personal info and car info in the profile, he could have contacted YOU.....(just bustin jonB now...lol)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper