Passenger Seat for 2008 SRTC

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a long story, but I need a passenger seat for my blue / silver stripe 2008 - Dodge must not have had one the day they built my car to match my drivers seat. Pass seat must have blue stiching to match my drivers seat.

Been waiting 10+ months for "warranty" replacement. If someone has one, I'm ready to buy it just to make this irritation go away.

Will sell or trade my dk grey version of same...

Thanks!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Chuck Tator to help you get the seat you so rightfully deserve !!!
1-914-763-3136
WOW..no passenger seat??? That is strange....juli

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a passenger seat, it just does not match the drivers seat. So far, neither local dealer nor dealership who sold me the car have been able to pry a "correct" seat out of Dodge.

Already called PartsRack - didn't have one...

Will call Chuck, but if it's not already on his shelf (and that doesn't seem likely), I'm not optimistic...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Joe, et al....this was indeed a VERY STRANGE story, and what you need is the FIRST EDITION SEAT that was (supposed to be) only in the first 200 x 2006 Blue/White coupes. SOMEHOW you ended up with ONE SEAT of these!

So my notes say if we EVER take on a 2006 FE Coupe, we call you! I am working an insurance deal in TEXAS right now ( initials are JM) So Ill keep you in mind!

We can also eliminate the irritation by offering a Drivers seat that MATCHES THE passenger seat!

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon! I didn't know you were still tracking this one. You are the best!

I want to keep the drivers seat because it's been "tweaked" in the shoulders and thigh bolsters to fit me a bit better.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would seem to me that Dodge owes him a new Drivers seat not a new passenger seat. They must have accidentally put in the First Edition drivers seat.

Reaction score
I have asked Michael about this already and yes Dodge wants to replace the blue seat with the proper to the VIN gray stitched seat. I have been working with the supplier and specified on getting Joe a new seat even tried pulling one from the factory but am told this needs to go through the warranty channels and not a back door. Joe is not the only one waiting but has been the longest.

Sorry for all the wasted time Joe I hope you don't think I have stopped working for you.

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there are others in the same / similar predicament, might there be one with whom I could work a trade? Trade meaning my dk grey passenger seat for their blue passenger seat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456