ACR Video review yah.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFm7Ig2LFdA&NR=1[/media]

Just had to post this as this guy "Get's It".

Driver's complaint that steering was "a little numb" and "steering was a little stiff" was cancelled out by his comment "I really liked the short steering ratio." Tighter steering will obviously be "a little more numb" and a "Little stiffer". Wouldn't want it any other way. If I was in an endurance race and if I wanted "lighter steering pressure" I'd change to a slightly smaller pulley to drive the hydraulic pressure higher?

I really enjoyed the comments other than that. He spoke mostly my opinion and everyone elses I think.

Ted

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it.

"You'd better either know what you are doing or be VERY careful if you drive this car at it's limits". :headbang:

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love it.

"You'd better either know what you are doing or be VERY careful if you drive this car at it's limits". :headbang:
That remark put a big smile on my face!! :D:D
I like the resemblance of the Viper to a Bull instead of a race horse! :headbang:

OP
OP
R

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would guess he drives more than reads? Isn't a "Bull" the Maserati logo? The Dodge Ram uses a Boat and/or a sailing ship.

I like the new Dodge commercial, "We make Rockets!" Guessing if the Challenger is a Rocket the Viper is an Intergalactic Warp Drive machine?

It's great.

Ted