Where to find a new black or violet vert for sale?

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Considering buying a 08 or 09 vert. Sold my 05 last year in anticipation of the economy heading south and after seeing the newer version. I've been able to find one black in FL and one violet in GA. Are there any others out there? There must be if sales are so slow. Also, what seems to be the going rate? 70-75K?

Thanks guys!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Violet is going to be harder to find than black. They only built 38 cars total in violet. That includes ACR's :omg: Heres the breakdown....11 Verts, 18 Coupes, and 9 ACR's. However there is 350 Black cars out there. 142 Verts, 150 Coupes. and 58 ACR's. If you have found a Violet vert somewhere I say jump on it!
Considering buying a 08 or 09 vert. Sold my 05 last year in anticipation of the economy heading south and after seeing the newer version. I've been able to find one black in FL and one violet in GA. Are there any others out there? There must be if sales are so slow. Also, what seems to be the going rate? 70-75K?

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
R

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
01sapphirebob,

Thanks for the stats. 11 violet verts, that's insane! Have you seen one in person? I like the sapphire blue that you have, I wonder how it compares to the violet.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen a violet coupe in person. Both standard and ACR. I like the color. You have to see it in direct sunlight to get the full effect. I almost bought a violet coupe like the one in the pics but went with a sapphire ACR instead. Also in the pictures, the coupe with stripes has a sapphire coupe to the left (in the picture) for comparison.

l_057105ea1a6d2aa0cf991fb518dbb50a.jpg

l_68b1f17d7ab80b04030b5c9b3b9aff26.jpg

l_9697be14d7559985861f5132bf6835be.jpg

l_3fbcebfb80fcfb7eef2b7d6e7e7b15c6.jpg

Thanks for the stats. 11 violet verts, that's insane! Have you seen one in person? I like the sapphire blue that you have, I wonder how it compares to the violet.[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
R

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, roanoke has a vv. That's the only one I've found. Not too keen on the spoiler it has nor the wheels. The h spokes are too nice to pass up.

Great pics 01sapphirebob...thanks!

OP
OP
R

rut44

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics!

I'm not 100% sold on the violet. I'll have to see it in person and in full sunlight. I had a navy blue camaro ss vert and at night or with little sunlight, the color was amazing, but in direct sunlight it was really muted. This looks to be the case with the violet.

I've never driven an acr nor a coupe, always been a vert guy when it comes to sports cars. How do the new ACRs compare to previous models?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new ACR's are basically a GT2 class racing car that you can drive on the street. I am not speaking from personal experience but from everything i've heard thats what I gather.
Great pics!

I'm not 100% sold on the violet. I'll have to see it in person and in full sunlight. I had a navy blue camaro ss vert and at night or with little sunlight, the color was amazing, but in direct sunlight it was really muted. This looks to be the case with the violet.

I've never driven an acr nor a coupe, always been a vert guy when it comes to sports cars. How do the new ACRs compare to previous models?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper