New here. (but not an owner yet)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did see a red 599 for the very first time a couple weeks ago and it did look good.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So any knowledge you feel like sharing (about Gen IIIs, known issues, years to stay away from, etc) please do!

Stay away from all GEN III's because GenII's are faaaaaaaar cooler. :rolaugh: I dreamed of owning a Viper since I first saw one. I had to wait til I was 26 but I got one! Keep the dream alive! :2tu:

WOW! HOLD IT!!!:omg:

Red is NOT the fastest. Yellow cars were super tuned at the factroy hence the reason red guys are always jealous. :D

Maintainance is not that much more than a pickup. ires, yes, much more! Oil change, a little more as it needs Mobil 1 synthetic. The big key is to get around people who like to "Viper tax" products.

Robert

Wrong again about red!!! :ponder: Red is obviously fastest or Team Viper wouldn't have introduced the original Vipers in the only color worth buying.

:catfight:

You guys have to quit with the yellow car pictures. I'm about to yak and my computer is all of the sudden running soooooooo slowly... :crazy2:

Last edited:

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you're getting a warm welcome to the club! I'm also a very young Viper owner (23) and I've never gotten any flack from this crowd. The Viper is a car to dream for and all of us, no matter how old, worked hard and did what it took to make that dream a reality.

As for the color, I believe the yellows look pretty good but I'm not sure. It's kinda hard to tell in the mirror. :lmao::lmao:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see you're getting a warm welcome to the club! I'm also a very young Viper owner (23) and I've never gotten any flack from this crowd. The Viper is a car to dream for and all of us, no matter how old, worked hard and did what it took to make that dream a reality.

As for the color, I believe the yellows look pretty good but I'm not sure. It's kinda hard to tell in the mirror. :lmao::lmao:

Damn smack-talkin' newbies. ;)

Hope to see ya on the 27th Mark. :2tu:

Kelly

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahah, this thread is priceless. 75 replies and 1000+ views. I would like to thank everyone again for the very warm welcome, and input/suggestions. This place rocks.:headbang: