ATTENTION AUSTIN GUYS: Charity Cruise for Cancer Kids Needs More Cars!!!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, the same thing that happened last year is happening this year again; tons of kids are signing up for a summer camp to escape from their battle with cancer, and we don't have enough cars for a charity cruise.

The thing goes down on Wednesday, June 10th. Details:

We will have two meeting locations.

1) Will meet in Austin at IH-35 and William Cannon in the Academy parking lot by BLOCKBUSTER. Time meet at 7:15 am with depart time at 7:45 am SHARP. We will head to San Marcos and meet other divers there and pick up the kids.

2) Meet in San Marcos at the Activity Center at 8:15 am with depart time 9:00 am SHARP.

I've done this the last 2 years and it's a worthwhile event. The kids are always stoked to see all the cars and are super-appreciative. To top it off we get a police ****** from San Marcos to the capital with rolling roadblocks down 35 and Congress. If you can make it contact Michael Marr at [email protected]. He needs a head count and they need your plate if you're going to be permitted on the capital grounds.

Last year you guys came through and pulled it off...the Viper guys made a helluva showing and saved the day. If you can find time to do it this year, please do. Thanks!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason... What's the count now? I've been thinking of doing this event as I missed last years while modding. Just will have to get up at BFE o'clock to make Austin at 07:00 hours. :crazy2:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did this get like moved? Wasn't this in the Gen 2 forum when I replied to it? :dunno: Is this really a VCA event? :dunno: Should this thread be here? :dunno: Why not - if so - the thread moved thingy in the previous location? :dunno:

So many dunnos....

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone has a truck that can handle my trailer/viper let me know.

I would LOVE to go but my truck is in the shop for at least another 2 weeks.

I would attend but I honestly do not want to put the round trip miles on my snake.

If my truck is ready then count me in! Anything for the Cancer kids VCA sponsored event or not!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave